Who is/are your thinspiration?

Options

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    My mfp friends inspire me to be better. I decided to join mfp because my '' off line'' friends were extremely personal about my appearance and obese build. Now, I am about 80 lbs lighter than them.
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Hudson
  • hairjunkie
    hairjunkie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm totally agreeing with pretty much everyone.. Jen Anniston for sure, but my ideal realistics are more like a Bar Rafaeli or Brooklyn Decker.. toned curves, (but I lack the bustier bust, ha!) - I have absolutely no desire to be bone-thin.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe
    Jean Harlow
    Claudette Colbert
    Jayne Mansfield
    Mary Pickford
    Marlene Dietrich
    Carolyn Jones
    Rita Hayworth

When I was a kid, I wanted to grow up to look like any of these women. From a very young age, they are my standard of beauty.
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize they have the word trademarked. I think most people understand where I was trying to go with this.
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing! If we stay focused we can all reach our goals!

I have a pic on my profile as my realistic "thinspiration" and that is myself back in 2005.
  • kateparedes
    kateparedes Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Jessica alba for sure!
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I like people who tend to have fit bodies but also balanced, healthy lives. The first ones that pop into my head:

Jennifer Gardner
    Natalie Portman
    Ashley Greene

I like that they're really toned but not crazy fantatical about it.
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Shakira. I definitely don't have huge boobs, but I have hips and thighs. I love how her tummy is toned, but still looks very feminine and natural. I love me the look of a six pack, but I know that is something that would be very difficult to maintain, let alone achieve! I'm always going to have a layer of flab over my belly, lol.
  • MayFlower78
    Options
    Beyonce
    Kim Kardashian
    Jordin Sparks

I LOVE MY CURVES! :)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    dita von teese <3

Agree!
  • Phyllip
    Options
    The Rock, Will Smith, Ray Lewis, Jason Stratham. I want to lose the weight but all more muscle than anything else because I enjoy be a big man just need to become healthier
  • katsaria
    Options
    I like having some definition but not too much. I think Jessica Alba has an amazing body, and she's not overly skinny either. That tops my list :)
  • 3dimesdown
    Options
    Kate Winslet - she is 100% sexy.
    Also Rachel Ray, which is more realistic for me :)
  • fetchfury
    fetchfury Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Daisy Lowe!
  • dhurley88
    dhurley88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Kim K, Scarlett Johansson, and Hannah and Olivia from The Biggest Loser season 11
  • piggamongrel
    Options
    No celebs as they all pay an absolute fortune to be made to be skinny, no real person can afford to or has the time to do that. So I'm gonna say my thinspiration is my gorgeous best friend who eats well and looks great, i need to follow suit :) x
  • xHanniee
    Options
    I follow blog on tumblr about a girl who records her weight loss :) She has lost so much!
    http://skinny-thoughts.tumblr.com/beforeandafters
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Definetly Jessica Beal.

I love how so many of her paparazzi photos are of her running or training for something. She had a very athletic physique ( so do i under a few lbs of fat, 30 to be exact.)

I hope to look like her again soon!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Ashley Greene and myself pre-babies!