New again :(

Options
I ought to start afresh from tomorrow... whenever I start..my health gets screwed or some crap happens and throws me out of the track for 3 months :( which ends to extra weight gain :( and everytime i start new with a hope to succeed which didn happen in past 3 yrs :( I was 132 this time in 2009 and now am 162.... badly wanna lose those 30 lbs :( God...plz be with me this time n help me stay on track..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(:(

Please support me friends and pray for me to not lose health but weight this time...

Replies

• kluvsj
    kluvsj Posts: 9
    Options
    im will pray for you just eat healthy no matter what especially when your sick
  • rocky1992
    Options
    I just joined myself. I pray that you lose that extra weight, but also that you stay healthy! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    prayers for you, you can do it =3 :heart: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    thank you. I am sleepless tonight just because my husband took few snaps of mine yesterday when it snowed and I saw them today and got totally upset with the over-weighed look I got .. I am jus hating myself for failing so many times :(

Everyone is succeeding in losing 100s of lbs and I am failing to lose just 30 lbs :(

Hope It will be better this time.Thank you ALL!
  • nahralynn
    nahralynn Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm new to these boards but I just wanted to say that you shouldn't be down on yourself for having a hard time losing those 30 lbs. It's a LOT harder to lose weight at the lower weight ranges, so those of us with 100+ to lose will eventually be where you are, so you are ahead of a lot of people already! You can do this, we can all do it. Don't focus on the past focus on what you want to do right here and right now. Take it a day at a time if you have to, it will all add up in the end!

Good Luck!