Almond Milk?? Yummmy! :):)

Options
I've just started drinking almond milk instead of regular milk because I am lactose intolerant and I have discovered that it taste better than milk!! Of course, I get the Vanilla flavored so that helps. :):) Not sure if its any healthier or not but the carton says it has 50% more.calcium! Anyways for any of you who are lactose.intolerant this would be a great option for you! Its delicious! ! I use it with Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal when I get a sweet craving and it taste awesome!!! Definitely satisfies that craving and fills me up!!

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yep, I love Almond Milk. Tastes better than regular milk to me.
  • KandieLantz
    KandieLantz Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love it! Always use it in my cereal, smoothies, etc... and my granddaughter loves it, which is nice because she no longer begs for chocolate milk!
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    I love it too :) I use it in a lot of things - coffee, cereal, oatmeal, my Shakeology shakes you name it. I switched to the unsweetened version and always have vanilla and regular at home. Yum!!! :)
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze is one of my staples. I put it in my black teas, I put it in my oatmeal/cereal and I use it in my protein shakes.
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love almond milk. We usually have at least three kinds in our fridge - unsweetened (for over cereal or straight drinking or smoothies), original for baking with, and vanilla for making my morning oatmeal and tea. Occasionally I will have the chocolate one and it is super yummy warmed with a vegan marshmallow. Perfect for a before-bed snack - is low in calories for a "snack" and satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • trevsgirl89
    Options
    I haven't tried the chocolate kind yet but I'm definitely gonna hafta try that now!!!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yeah i read in a weight waters mago it's less calories than skim milk too! im going to try it
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    I love almond milk. We usually have at least three kinds in our fridge - unsweetened (for over cereal or straight drinking or smoothies), original for baking with, and vanilla for making my morning oatmeal and tea. Occasionally I will have the chocolate one and it is super yummy warmed with a vegan marshmallow. Perfect for a before-bed snack - is low in calories for a "snack" and satisfies my sweet tooth.

I have tried the chocolate and it is really yummy. Never thought of warming it up - definitely have to try that!!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    The chocolate almond milk is my downfall... I could drink the whole carton at once, it is so yummy. We switch between almond milk, vanilla almond milk, and regular cow's milk depending upon sales, cupons, etc. It took me a bit to get used to almond milk, but now I really like it.