Looking for new MFP friends!

Options
I'm needing to get back into this full-force, so I'm seeing if anyone wants to be a new friend of mine! I'd love to meet new people to encourage! :smile:

Replies

• beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hi Erinm!

You can add me if you'd like. :]

My name is Bianca. I actually just started a group to do the 30 Day Shred starting Feb1st. Not obligated to join lol But it's always a good way to get back into the swing of things :]
  • erinm32
    erinm32 Posts: 11
    Options
    oooo, I do already have the 30 day shred! Maybe I should do it with you!
  • ViziViz
    Options
    I would like in!
  • yates01
    Options
    Count me in ladies.... started my profile about a year and half ago... think it is time i actually began using it!
  • erinm32
    erinm32 Posts: 11
    Options
    Any way we could all join this group so we can all follow eachother while we do the shred?
  • Kim_08
    Kim_08 Posts: 157
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The more motivation, the better!
  • ascott048
    Options
    Any way we could all join this group so we can all follow eachother while we do the shred?

Bianca has a group for the shred going that you can join. That will allow you to follow each other. I injured my back but am hoping I can start the shred again on Feb. 1, feel free to add me if you are looking for support!
  • ascott048
    Options

Bianca has a group for the shred going that you can join. That will allow you to follow each other. I injured my back but am hoping I can start the shred again on Feb. 1, feel free to add me if you are looking for support!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2444-30-day-shred-starting-feb-1st

This is the link to the group.
  • soniaangel35
    soniaangel35 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am always looking for more motivation.
  • mrsjesstaylor
    mrsjesstaylor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have been in shape my whole life but a new job and a broken ankle led to me putting on 40 pounds pretty quickly! I'm finally settling into my job - bought a house - and am really trying to pull it together! Last year, I did the 30 day shred and it was great - unfortunately I can't do it again with my ankle.. I'll support you though!
  • clovertat
    Options
    Add me please. I don't have any friends yet on this and would like some motivation too.

I made a New Year resolution to get healthy this year. I had a baby last year and still have not lost all the weight I gained for him and I would like to lose about 10 to 15 more than that. Doing good so far with exercise and diet, just haven't weighed myself yet. I am scared to.:flowerforyou: