i am back and serious this time

Options
:smooched: Hello all, last time i was here i didn't do well. This time i am doing things differently and i have lost 6lbs in the first week. :laugh: I am following Marks & Spencers simply fuller for longer it great .Hope you all doing well, take care Pat :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CaliVictoria
    CaliVictoria Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss!!! Woohoo! What is Marks and Spencer?

Good job!
    Vicky
  • MollyRedinger
    MollyRedinger Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far! Sometimes going at it a 2nd time is all it takes! I know I was doing pretty good before the holidays and I'm just now getting back into it all.
    Good Luck and we are all here to support you!
  • alyecat
    alyecat Posts: 28
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pinkypat
    pinkypat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi

Just to let you know Marks and Spencers are a huge company food and clothing store very popular in england, have you heard of tesco or wallmart ( i think it is called that, american) similar to that type of shopping. It is hard to explain what i am doing it a bit like jenny craig diets only i buy the food from Marks and Spencer basically calorie counting . Hope this explains. Take care :flowerforyou: Pat
  • Melimoo2012
    Melimoo2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Pat i seen the adverts on telly just after christmas well done on the weight loss im starting today although i have been very good the last few days i want to lose 25llb and get back into all my nice dresses feeling very much like i let myself go over the past few months.