Hi all!

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new here (obviously :happy: ) and can't wait to join in, get a little support, and hopefully be supportive to some of you. I just had my 3rd child in April and really need to get my body back. I haven't really figured out how to be a stay at home Mom of 3 (ages 4, 2, and 2 months) and somehow fit in exercising and making healthy meals. Any suggestions would def be welcome!

Replies

• ndiamond
    ndiamond Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You know, I think the best advice I can give you, is to avoid bad habbits like standing and eating, eating the rest of your kids food, etc. I used to do it all the time! My son would leave a little left over on his plate, or he'll eat something like mac and cheese and I'll sneak a bite or maybe like 15 bites :embarassed:

I'm relatively new here too but I've been down the road a few times, gained and lost. My personal weakness is portion control and eating too fast.

Good luck and I think you'll find the motivation you're looking for here!
  • bitty_401
    bitty_401 Posts: 75
    Options
    hi,there and welcome to MFP.I would recommend that you log everything for the 1st week.Just to know your intakes and the from 2nd week start lowering amounts.I use the measuring cups.And make five or six meals-small ones.you will lose slow but sure not to gain back weight.Don't make this a torture.Make it like a joyful ride and enjoy it.

i eat everything but I take less amounts.check it out and any question, we will be pleased to help you.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Options
    Hi and nice to meet you. Welcome! You are a busy lady! :smile: