This is the year! I need support, and will support anyone wh

Options
Tiff587
Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
Hi!

I'm Tiffany. I have decide this is the year I get my life back under control.

Over the last few years depression has got the better of me, and I have have gradually put on about 45 lbs and got into £3000 worth of credit card debt, along with loosing my job, boyfriend and other things I wont bore you with.

Last month I realised I have lost contact with all of my friends because I no longer want to go out as I am ashamed of how I look, and I cant fit in any of my clothes or afford to buy more! I am only 28 but feel I am wasting my life! I cant afford to leave the house so I eat and make self too ashamed to leave the house.

This year two of my friends are getting married in July and I want to go the wedding, hold my head up high, and re-connect with my friends. I will also pay off my debts so I can afford to live again! (still working out how to do this as I am working full time, but it only covers my bills and interest repayments.)

I will get in shape!

I need support! I will be there to support anyone who wants to friend me!

Replies

• briocktj
    briocktj Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome and I wish you the best in your goals! I am sure you will succeed.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey Tiff...I totally understand where you're coming from! I'm going to request you! =) We can help each other!
  • PuffinPie
    Options
    Of course you can do this honey!
    If you want to add me on MSN messenger for times when your not on here but need some support I would be happy to do help you all I can.
    Big hugs xx