looking for 30 day shred results with pics

Options
I am needing some encouragemet. I just started the shred and am fearful it might be another one of those "to good to be true" things. Does anyone have a review they would like to share?

Replies

• missyont
    Options
    Eat right and work hard...do the routines often and you will see results. Try your hardest...push yourself to see change.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Bump, I'm starting this soon too.
  • gonnaloseitforever
    Options
    Bumping again. :) I'm starting in the a.m.!
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 22 days now. I took one day of rest on day 16. To be honest with you, I have not lost much weight. Last weigh in, I had a total of a 2 pound loss since I started. HOWEVER.. I have lost inches. I measured on day 1 and day 15. At day 15 I had lost over 3 inches total.

I think with any workout, if you stick to it you will see results. I feel much stronger, and am happy with the results I have seen.
    Good luck to you! You can do it!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    DO a search and you will find tons of success stories
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'll show you pics in 24 more days lol
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tiny_tina321
    Options
    I started this yesterday, and from all the reviews I read, hundreds of them lol, most people lost inches rather than lots of weight and in my opinion that is more important than watching the scales go down as this equates to fitness levels. This in turn will help you burn fuel more efficiently AND firms up your wobble so you look better! Keep it up as all those people can't be wrong.
    Feel free to add me if you want a partner
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started this yesterday, and from all the reviews I read, hundreds of them lol, most people lost inches rather than lots of weight and in my opinion that is more important than watching the scales go down as this equates to fitness levels. This in turn will help you burn fuel more efficiently AND firms up your wobble so you look better! Keep it up as all those people can't be wrong.
    Feel free to add me if you want a partner

I also started this yesterday and today I'm aching in places I never knew could ache! I got my hubby to take some before shots so that I had some comparison at the end as well as taking some measurmements. I like most want to lose weight more than inches however I think feeling better and the workouts getting easier as I progress through them might be reward enough at the moment and tide me over for a while .....

Off for day 2 workout.... Good luck
  • CyanideCyster
    Options
    BEFORE

27062011750.jpg

AFTER

290720111016.jpg

It's amazing. I never missed a day, it was the only exercise I did and also dropped a stone with around 1300 calories a day.
  • chaineyart
    Options
    search 'ultimate 30 day shred thread' .... plenty of success stories there!
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I searched Google images "30 day shred before and after" and that came up with a LOT.
    Seriously good motivation!!
  • sherlock123
    Options
    thanks everyone..hoping you all reach your goal!
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 17. I have only lost 1 pound, but I have a huge increase in strength and endurance and feel a world healthier. On top of that I have lost 6 inches! It is SO worth it. I highly encourage doing at the very least some cardio on top of the shred. I do both strength training and cardio as well. I also eat healthy. It is very much worth it! :-) Good luck and feel free to message me with any questions or friend me!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of it right now!! I just posted some progress pics in my blog :

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/xonicolette/view/1-month-later-pics-197168

I still am currently working the 30 Day shred. I only have about a week and a half for the 30 days but I plan to do it for another 3 weeks since I am also doing the 6 week 6 pack and that is 6 weeks long.
  • leannamoore1323
    Options
    LOVE the 30 day shred! It will tone you up in no time. Just like having a trainer at home. Don't give up if you get sore!!! I don't have any pictures but always know when I need a boost to get out that DVD.
  • ottawagirl613
    ottawagirl613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hey there.. didnt take pics when i started but i did take measurements (im on day 26):

chest: 36" (no change)
    waist: 29" to 26"
    hips: 39" to 38.5"
    thigh: 22" to 21"

still have a few days to go but very very happy so far.. didn't measure my arms (and they haven't exactly grown) but man are they rock solid! they don't do that jiggly underarm thing anymore lol.. when im done im planning on starting ripped in 30.. and just as a reference in the 30 days ive been doing it (did 12 days at each level so far) i only missed two days (christmas eve and new years eve).. so good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!