introduction of me

mrslose20
mrslose20 Posts: 1
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my friends call me taco. I have been on this weight lose journey since October and i am still going strong. I have been stuck since the end of march and i am determine to get to goal weight at 160lb. 160lb is not the weight for my height but that is were i want to stop and evaluate if i need to be at that what people say my ideal weight is. so i am glad to be here on this site. Feel free to reply to any of my post i appreciate any advice or support. thank everyone

sincerly : TACO

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • radclyffe
    radclyffe Posts: 5
    Hi, my name is Trish and I just joined today. I like the site, it's easy to follow, not too many ads and has all the tools I want. Next week I'm starting a "booty' boot camp program for 8 weeks. I'm hoping it will kick start my goal to lose 60 lbs. I look forward to reading and participating in the forum.
This discussion has been closed.