40 and over Healthy Kentucky 2012-Begins today!!!

Options
I am 44 years old and wear a size 42. I am a large man that most people find not fat but have a large build. That is nice to say but I know the truth. I am getting older and out of breath when playing with my son. As he get older I want to be able to keep up. I know is younger but I want to stay stronger a little while longer.

This will require me to get moving. It is sad to hear that people in KY are extremely overweight. I know I am not the only one that understand that the current perception/ reality must change about Kentuckiana. I am looking for support in this process. Nothing like a few cheerleaders to get you motivated.

Let's make KY a healthier place to live. I want to be a better example for my friends and family when it comes to healtier choices without going overboard. If you feel the same let's stay in touch.

Replies

• msessRN
    msessRN Posts: 16
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and we can encourage each other along the way! I do not currently live in KY, but I was born in KY and I do miss it there! I am new to this MyFitnessPal and I love it already! I love that we can all encourage each other! Good luck on your journey and GO KENTUCKY!!!!!