Its really working!!!

Options
Good morning everyone,
I woke up this morning so happy and proud of myself. Today marks day 21 of eating healthy and regular exercise. The day after christmas I weighed in at 251 and this morning..... 234! It just feels so great to know that this is working and actually happening and If I feel this good after 3 weeks I cant wait for my six month mark! Keep up the good work everyone :)

akkh9z.jpg

Replies

• sarahstoltman
    Options
    sorry i didnt mean to post twice!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!! Yes, it really does work! ;)

BTW - LOVE the tat! hehe
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations...you really have shown a lot of determination. It must feel good to have such a significant loss just in the first few weeks of January. You're going to have a great year!
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! and I'll be that awesome feel-good feeling is spilling over into everything. People may even be saying you look good, or that you seem happier or whatever. Hold onto this feeling and think about it when you have an off-week, maybe you don't lose anything or just feel yucky. You know you can do it!
  • sarahstoltman
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • onahealthmission
    onahealthmission Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! Its a great feeling when you can see all your hard work paying off in such a big way.:)
    :happy:
  • ShauntelB
    ShauntelB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • blondedanie
    blondedanie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So cool...GREAT job!!!!
  • meghspencer
    Options
    Great job!! =D
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    You rock! Keep up the good work! Very impressive progress.
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Your icon makes me smile! A fellow spreadsheet-tracker! :)
  • watsonlc
    Options
    I have a turtle on my left foot too! I named it Sheldon. Congrats on your loss. :)
  • dianesmart
    dianesmart Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: WTG!!!!!
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is so great..keep up the hard work!!!!!!!! :)
  • Kittens08
    Kittens08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • johnkernmusic
    johnkernmusic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am glad things are working out!
  • warrenwoman67
    Options
    Brilliant, well done! I got weighed at the gym last night and since 11 November 2011 I have lost 12 lbs with the help of recording everything with myfitnesspal. I have a wedding dress to get into on 30 June which I bought a size too small - well on the way - woohooo!!!
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    So happy for you! Im just returning from a long absence. I love the feedback here! Add me as a friend if you like! Have a great week!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!