Getting Married in Heaven

Options
BxMom
BxMom Posts: 363
Getting Married in Heaven
> ~~~~~~~~~~
On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple is involved in a fatal car accident. The couple find themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven. While
waiting, they begin to wonder: Could they possibly get married in Heaven?
>
> When St. Peter showed up, they asked him. St. Peter said, “I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out.” and he leaves. The couple sat and waite d, and waited. Two months passed and the couple is still waiting. As they waited, they discussed that if they were allowed to get married in Heaven, what was the eternal aspect of it all. “What if it doesn't work?” they wondered, “Are we stuck together forever?”
>
> After yet another month, St. Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. “Yes,” he informs the couple, “you can get married in Heaven.” “Great!” said the couple, “But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?”
>
> St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his foot onto the ground. “What's wrong?” asked the frightened couple. “OH, COME ON!” St. Peter shouted, “It took me three months to find a priest up here! Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?!”

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    SO.

F-IN.

AWESOME.

I :heart: your jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    SO.

F-IN.

AWESOME.

I :heart: your jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I don't usually post them but I got some good ones today. I just hope I didn't offend anyone.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LMAO!!!!!:laugh:
  • tonya1mt
    tonya1mt Posts: 16
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: