MiAmorDeanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Awesome progress and really great post.
    SO much respect and admiration for the
    We can look good for just finding our natural healthy weight! Put yourself first, and you will be a better mother and wife that you want to be.
    bit you posted... it's brilliant.
  • valerietoxii
    valerietoxii Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's so nice to see people who have accomplished so much! Thank you for sharing! You look wonderful! :)
  • sophiel26
    Options
    This is a great motivator for me because I have 5 kids too. You look fab x
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are one hot mama! Look at those muscles! Very inspiring!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow, quite the accomplishment, you are an inspiration.
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes, eat your exercise cals!! If you burn like 600, a huge amount, (which really I think we have to be careful that we don't over think how many calories we burned), I think half would be fine, just make sure that net doesn't go below 1200. 1200-600 equals you eating only 600 calories that day. I so tried the lowest calorie thing, and didn't eat my workout calories, and it worked at first, then I got stuck. I had to increase my cals to 1500 and then the lbs really flew off. The first 6 months were huge and I lost a ton of it then. Then the last 6 months the rest came off a little slower.

Working on toning my abs and muscle definition now, I have our second honeymoon/15th wedding anniversary in the Bahamas in April! I'd say 15 years, 5 kids, and 50 lbs is deserving of a tropical vacation!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Well done on all your hard work (mum of 5!!!). You look amazing!
  • realpure
    realpure Posts: 156
    Options
    Now that is inspiring!!! Way to go. You look amazing.
  • TracyMichelle24
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! I know you'll have a great time on your 2nd honeymoon and you'll look fantastic on the beach. I've named this year as my Mommy Makeover year. LOL I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but things have fallen and gone mushy. I'm ready to have my body back. You're so right! Just because we're moms doesn't mean we can't be fit and sexy too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!