are there any groups for compulsive overeaters up here

Options
I can't put the food down and need to find a weight loss buddy is that up here?

Replies

• sunrise123
    Options
    hey,i very much enjoy my food,i normally eat snacks all day,,,,EVERYDAY! i work in a call centre,but having said that,from i used to eat aboot 3000 cals a day,iv been eating about 800-900,not touched bread or nothing,but its the hardest thing ever!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure most of us are in that group.
  • ANMUR43
    ANMUR43 Posts: 20
    Options
    Please look up Overeaters Anonymous, also known as OA, on the internet. This group has the best support I've found, and is the lowest cost. Meetings and times can be found online, and are very often held at hospital meeting rooms. Try several meetings if the first one doen't fit the bill for you, and keep coming back. Find a sponsor who you feel comfortable with to help you with your food plan, etc. I have found OA to be my salvation from craziness.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Please look up Overeaters Anonymous, also known as OA, on the internet. This group has the best support I've found, and is the lowest cost. Meetings and times can be found online, and are very often held at hospital meeting rooms. Try several meetings if the first one doen't fit the bill for you, and keep coming back. Find a sponsor who you feel comfortable with to help you with your food plan, etc. I have found OA to be my salvation from craziness.

^^^^^^^ This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is a website called InTheRooms that has an OA group. This program could literally save your life in so many different ways.