MFP in the Morning

Options
Since I've gotten myself back on a somewhat strict plan to refocus and loose the rest of my weight at the beginning of this year, I have found a HUGE motivational tool. As I sit and drink my coffee in the morning, I love going through my news feed, reading over the exercises logged, the "under his/her calorie goal" for logging food, and the weight people are losing. I also love going through some of the posts on the message boards here. This is a great way for me to start my day and make sure I do my best to stay on track and do what's necessary!

I'm so glad one of my aerobics instructors at my gym suggested this site to me in 2010!

Replies

• drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is pretty much what I do as I wake up. Then the treadmill!
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I do the same... Love this app!!!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I have to agree! This site is an amazing motivation!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Lol, me too, first cup of coffee and see what my friends in other countries or on the Eastern US have posted while I was sleeping. Best way to start your day.
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yup!!! I find myself grabbing my laptop off the nightstand and browsing through MFP before I even get out of bed! Very motivating! I actually log on about 50x more than I do Facebook these days, which is a GOOD thing! This site makes me so much happier! :happy:
  • nallbaby10
    Options
    As a busy mom of 4 I make sure I log on in the morning. I even downloaded the app for my phone so i can log while out! i Love reading everyones posts, it really helps keep me motivated! I am so glad I found this site!! You guys and girls are amazing and please feel free to add me! best of luck every one!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: