Introducing Myself...

Options
My name is Angie. I'm a mom of 6. And, yes, I'm busy.

Having 5 of my 6 kids over the past 9 years has caused me to pack on the "baby weight." About the time I would start losing weight, I'd get pregnant again, only to pack on more weight.

Enough is enough, it's time to get this weight off for good!

Earlier this month, I started a DietBet Challenge. Seven mom bloggers are competing against each other. If I win, I can give up to $5,000 to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I've already met my goal for the challenge - 2 weeks in, but I still have a very long way to go to meet my personal goals.

I started the DietBet Challenge at 213 pounds. At the end of week 2, I was down to 203.5. My goal for the challenge was 204 pounds. My personal goal for the year is to get to 135 - 140 pounds. It's going to take a lot of work, but I know I can do it. I just need to find the right support.

I hope you'll send me a request to be a friend. I'd love to encourage each other on our journey to healthier living.

If you'd like to read more about the DietBet Challenge, you can do so here: http://blessedbeyondwords.com/category/weight-loss-challenge/

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Angie

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here I hope you have a great day and good luck
  • beargirl34sr
    Options
    Wow you do sound busy with all those kids but the rewards I bet are great!! Welcome to myfitnesspal and good luck on your journey!! If you want a buddy on this site...just let me know! :-) ...you'll find some great resources and really good people on here who can give you encouragement too!