Just had a baby

Options
Hi everyone,

This seems like a terrific community.

I just had my son two months ago and have already shed almost all my pregnancy weight - however, I still have 45 lbs. to go, 40 of which are "pre-pregnancy weight lol! :tongue:

Will be concentrating on just diet for the time being, because I really have almost no time to exercise, but will be getting on the treadmill very soon hopefully.

Thanks for reading and I hope I can give support to all of you in some way or another...

Replies

• lagavica
    lagavica Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are already on your way, keep going.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • kristinareid
    Options
    Congrats on the baby=0) Boy or girl?:flowerforyou: I had gained 68 pounds with my son back in 2003. I really watched what I ate to lose my weight and started on the tredmil when I could....I lost 48 pounds within 2 1/2 months. I know it sounds crazy....but I cut out my rice, bread, pasta and white sugars and ate very healthy. Anytime I wanted something salty I had a handful of nuts and anytime I wanted something sweet I had a yogurt or a can of pineapples. It was tough but you can do it if you are determined=0)
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on your son! I have a 7 month old at home and am just now starting to get on the treadmill again. Good job on losing the baby weight!
  • jenszoo
    jenszoo Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats and welcome! My babe is 10months old...I too have shed my baby weight and am working on my pre prego weight :) Good Luck, this is a very helpful tool!!