21 Day Challenge ~January 17th-February 6th

Options
2»

Replies

• DMRN0125
    Options
    How did everybody's day one go? Mine went pretty good but I forgot to track a few things once I got home from work. To help avoid this, I spent some time last night getting dinner ready for tonight and a snack for after dinner. This way I dont have the choose of opening my pantry and staring at it until I decide to eat something :tongue:

It seems like everybody wants a group started so if there are no objections, I'll do that today so we can check in with each other and help with any issues we encounter.

20 days left!
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    I think the important thing for all of us to remember is that perfection isn't the only way to achieve success. Instead, by actively trying our best for 21 days we are forming the habit to try and not just give up and say screw it. I have a feeling eating out is going to be a hard one for me too because my BF loves to go out to dinner and of course, is healthy as a horse.
  • JCNESHA
    Options
    i"m in I gotta do this!!

1- Write down everything I eat
    2-Excercise 5 days a week 30 mins a day
    3- Drink 8 glasses of water
    4- Weigh my self each Monday and only then
    5- Eat more fruits and veggies:happy:
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Group started...search for 21 Day Challengers..corny I know but my inspiration was lacking this morning. I think I left it right by my coffee on the kitchen counter at home :ohwell:
  • KatriceMichelle
    Options
    Like the idea, For the 21 day challenge I will
    1. Log in everyday and log everything I eat
    2. Do at least 30 min. of exercise everyday
    3. Drink at least 8 cups of water everyday
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    (1) I won't weigh-in until February 6th to see the overall progress and focus less on the scale
    (2) I will treadmill 3 times a week, rowing machine 2 days a week and do a workout video 2 days a week
    (3) I will eliminate alcohol from my diet other than Saturday evenings (Saturday will be my allowed high cal day)
    (4) I will stay within calories every day and log religiously (luckily I do this one already so it should be easy to stay on)
    (5) I will finish my afghan by crocheting in front of the tv at night instead of snacking in front of the tv! (this'll be hard, I LOVE snacking)
    (6) I will try to eat more snacks during the day and have a smaller dinner (portion size portion size portion size)

Awesome :) See ya'll soon!
  • fitat53
    fitat53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am in - one day off from the rest of you, but I'm looking forward to the "group support". I will:
    1. track every day
    2. drink at least 2 glasses of water every day
    3. exercise more than I have been, do something at least five days/week
    4. log on EVERY DAY

If I can accomplish this much for just 21 days, I'll be so happy!
  • cuelgirl
    cuelgirl Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

1. exercise every day
    2 log everything i eat

thanks for starting this!
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    Anybody else that wants to join is still welcome! Join the Group "21 Day Challengers" and let us know what you want to work on for the next 21 days. I will close this thread tomorrow so that we all finish the challenge around the same time.
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I need to:

~only drink water
    ~exercise at least 30 minutes daily
  • Amyla30
    Amyla30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1. Eat less chocolate
    2. drink more water
    3. workout 4 days a week.

great idea!!
  • adamstc02
    Options
    I'm In!

1. Drink at least 8 cups of water
    2. Not eating out more than 3 times during these 21 days (the hardest goal for me!):happy:
  • Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have been pretty good, except I decided that I'm allowed to drink green tea in addition to water because it's so cold out! haha
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    I like it. My challenge would be to avoid Diet Soda, stop eating out, doing some strength exercises at least 3 times a week and only weighing myself once a week. Thanks for the suggestion. I am with you.:happy:
  • kelgwin36
    kelgwin36 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

My goals
    1. exercise 6 to 7 days a week
    2. log everything I eat, everyday
    3. Weigh in only once a week - Thursday sounds good.

Thanks! :smile:
  • kfaulkner8
    Options
    I am SO IN!

My main goal is to drink 8 glasses of water a day!

I will also not step on the scale until 2/6. :)
  • away3000
    Options
    Well, still trying to get the exercise amount that I was hoping for down. I have been adding more walking but am still not making it a priority. This is my own fault! The other goals are still going fine.