Overweight but feeling great

Options
hey everyone. I am a 37 yr old female. I came across this site a few months back. I have been using it to keep track of my weight loss. I started at 225lbs in Dec of last year. I am currently 199 so my exercise and eating habits are working. YAY its alot harder losing this weight at my age. i went through this before about 10 yrs ago. i lost 80 lbs. i have put it all back on and then some. hopefully i can get back down to 150 and stay there. wish me luck

Replies

• dribbles88
    Options
    Good luck! We're all here for you and know what you are going through so you definitely aren't alone!
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Looks like you are on your way!:flowerforyou:
  • SaraArbo
    SaraArbo Posts: 13
    Options
    We are the same age, have had the same experience and have the same goals! I have to agree with you on how much harder it is to loose weight at this age! Let this be a warning to everyone else out there - do it young, do it right and do it once!! I wish I had!
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    You can do it. Just stick to your guns...
    150390.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Your young still! You can easily lose this weight. Not like an 18 year old but as you can see, so far you are doing great
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is great, it is so supportive, helpful, motivational, and easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: