Anyone 5'0 with inspiration story/photos?

Options
I am 5'0
Starting weight as of January 4th 2011: 160.5
Current weight: 153.5
Goal weight: 130

I need to see more motivational pictures and stories of people in my height range. I used to be 135, I fell in love with my boyfriend and it went all crazy with weight!!! LOL

I'm doing pretty darn good so far but still need a bit of a boost. :)

Replies

• swiftfox82
    Options
    well im 5 ft 1 and my before and after is my profile pic i still have long way to go though
  • ssquirarte
    ssquirarte Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0", I began my journey in January 2011 and so far Ive lost 30 pounds. My before and after pics are in my profile, feel free to add me. My CW is 155 and my GW is like yours 130 :happy:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and the following is the link to my thread *fingers crossedI did this right* lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/421473-b4-during-just-a-few-more-lbs-until-i-hit-goal
  • marce916
    Options
    hello :smile:
    i am 23years Old.
    i am 5' 3"

start weight: 173lbs .....july 2011
    current weight: 145lbs.....jan 2012

my 1st goal weight was: 140lbs
    my new goal weight is: 135lbs

you can check out my pictures on profile..
    p.s. they are a lil ewwww! :embarassed: :laugh:
    so be nice lol:laugh:

i suggest you add some body pictures, that way you get more motivated when other people see your changes and tell you:wink:
    it makes you feel great and puts a smile on your face...

feel free to add me, and also contact me for support.
    congrats on your weight loss!:drinker:

you can do this!!!!! :glasses: :wink:
  • memaw51
    Options
    I am 4ft10in and am at 167 my first gw is 130 I just got through reading all these stories and it has really motivated me I just strted with MFP yesterday. All of yal look amazing.
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm 5'0. My original goal was 130 but it's now 110. you'd be amazed at how little we short women really can weigh without looking too thin! I was about 125 in my profile pic if that gives u an indication of the weight :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!