Halfway there! 55 lbs down :D

Options
FaeryBaby
FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
6 months into this and I'm roughly halfway to my ultimate goal! This is the longest I've ever stuck with trying to lose weight and the furthest I've ever come (with me I usually get to 10 lbs lost, hit a plateau and say "this is hard!" then it's back to chips and ice cream). I've gone from a size 24 to almost in a size 16 -- I can get them on and done up, but they don't look good...yet! -- and I can now climb the stairs to my 3rd storey apartment without being short of breath by the time I reach my door. Thank you MFP for this wonderful site and to all you MFPers for the awesome support and inspiration!

The first pic is from a little over a year ago, at my heaviest of 305 lbs (and I thought I looked good in that one), the second is from September after 25 lbs lost, and the last one is from last week.

DSC03522.jpg

DSC05432.jpg

DSC05567.jpg

Replies

• ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    Congrats... you look great!!!
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    apparently I also changed from a man to a woman lol...still gotta figure this resizing thing out
  • Jenlwb
    Jenlwb Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    You look great already! Congrats on losing half a small person :tongue:
  • clairedance
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You inspire me!
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing dedication. Good for you! Thanks for sharing your pics they inspire me to keep moving ~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!