Started 2 wks ago, looking for friends.

I'm 33, 5'4", and I have about 25-30 lbs I want to lose. I started MFP two weeks ago and would love to build a good support system on my venture to a healthier me. I've lost 4 lbs so far and am looking forward to reaching my first goal.

Replies

• Mythel
    Mythel Posts: 72
    Hi! I'm 38 and looking to lose 22 pounds. I just started really using MFP a couple of days ago because a friend wanted someone else to join. So I'm also looking for friends for support/motivation and stuff! If you want you can send my a friend request.
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    feel free to add me! :) I just started this 8 days ago.
  • I have just stared really watching what I eat. I to want to lose about 20 lbs
  • I started on 1/1/2012 - I have 100 lbs to lose - I know it's a lot - but I know I can do it - just like everyone else here !
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Hello! My name is Winona, I am 26 years old 5'5 and need to loose 50lbs... I've been on MFP on and off for about a year now but it is my New Years Resolution to be serious about this 50lbs. I never added anyone or replied to a post in all the time I've been a member but now that I'm getting down to business I think the support would be great!
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Congrats on the loss. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • ViSabbi
    ViSabbi Posts: 120 Member
    Hello! I'm 29 looking for friends as well, I have a total of 62 pounds to lose and I started 2 weeks ago on a 90 day health challenge. So far I'm 9.2 pounds down and it would be great to have friends to work with and help so...anyone here, please feel free to add me! :)
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    hiya

ive only just started myself, day 3 for me, a very long journey ahead but im ready lol, add me if u want :happy:
  • I'm a 33 mom of 2 and looking to lose 30 lbs. I just started myself and am looking for a friend to give me support as well. Add me as a friend if you would like. I would be happy to support you through your weight loss journey and give you a the motivation, or kick in the butt you need to keep going! :wink:
  • Hi I am 50 and started mfp orginally months ago, but seriously 1 week ago. I also need support.. I have about 50 pounds I need to lose. I would like to be your friend and support if your interested. I am a grandma of a beautiful 19 month old boy, I don't see very often due to the distance we live apart. I have two lovely grown daughters. I have fibromyalgia and have been through alot of sickness and a tornado. I am trying to regain my life back. Deb:smile:
  • evnsds
    evnsds Posts: 1
    Hi, I'm Diane I started again on here this week and am really hoping to get to a happier, healthier, more confident me so please feel free to add me and we can support each other along the way :happy:
  • Hi Rate. I've just joined today and it would be great if we could start this journey together. Good luck and see you on the forum x :)
  • ratemp78
    ratemp78 Posts: 8 Member
    Thank you for all the posts and congratulations on making the decision to becoming a healthier you. I plan to add all of you so that we can support each other on this difficult, yet rewarding journey.
  • Just like everyone else on here, I'm trying to make some changes and take the time to put me first again. My goal is to be able to catch my 8 year old son this year when we play tag in the yard. I've done Weight Watchers and got bored, so I need something new. Would love any support from others out there. We're not alone!
  • I am 41 and looking to lose 30-35 pounds as well as develop good lifestyle habits. I love the support system MFP has to offer. Feel free to add me to your friend list.
  • Hi, I'm trying to lose anywhere from 70-80 pounds myself, I just joined MFP so if you want to add me feel free, I would love the support on this rocky road we've set out on. :)
  • bkbabe99
    bkbabe99 Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm 37 y/o single mom of one. I'm on my way to losing 40lbs (hopefully).
  • Hi i'm a 34 year old mother of 3. Started MFP 2 days ago and i'm desperate to lose 56lbs. Feel free to add me to your friend list
  • jigglesnwiggles
    jigglesnwiggles Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 32, 5'3 and would like to lose 25 lbs. Sounds like we are in the same boat! Just started this week (again). I have trouble staying with it and need all the help and support I can get.
  • Hi Rate. I'm 31 and looking to loose 25. I've been on here two weeks now too. The support is great. Feel free to add me!