Mega sweet tooth

Options
2»

Replies

• dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Emerald Cocoa Roast dark chocolate almonds. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • merandrich
    Options
    I am a choco-holic. Even though I've worked out my whole life, and tried to only have chocolate on weekends, I always Way over indulged, and blew all my hard work for the week. I recently found chocolate protein drinks at Sams club. Premier Protein. Only 160 cals, 30 grams protein, only 1 sugar & 5 carbs. I have one for a snack btween meals and 1 a my night time snack if I have craving after dinner. I have not had Any sugar since Jan 2nd and do not miss it. These drinks are yummy and fill you up & keep you satisfied b/c of all the protien and it makes you feel like you are cheating every day when you aren't. Right now Im unable to workout b/c of a few rotated discs.. but Ive still managed to lose 7 lbs since Jan 1st. Good luck!
  • deliak2010
    Options
    Girl you're preaching to the choir! Lol I have a sweet tooth too and sometimes it gets really hard to resist so lately I've been trying some relatively low calorie sweet snack ideas:

Chips Ahoy Thin Crisps, Oreo Thin Crisps, Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookie Crisps 100-Calorie Packs- Variety Box (Found at Sam's Club or Costco)

Mars Mini's Chocolate Mix (Sam's Club or Costco- has Snickers, Milky Way, 3 Musketeers, Midnight Milky Way, Twix minis- NOT fun size)- if you eat one of each (5 pieces total) that's 210 cal or you can pick and choose for only 43 cal each!

Ferrero Rocher Balls- 3 pieces for 220 calories or 1 piece for 73 calories

Weight Watchers Giant Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream Bar- 100 calories!

Weight Watchers Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich- 140 calories

A piece of toast (any bread, I prefer Aunt Millie's whole grain white- 50 cal) w/2Tbsp Nutella (200 cal)- 250 calories

A piece of toast w/1 Tbsp Pure Honey (60 cal)- 110 calories

Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies (Break and Bake- 2 Cookies)- 180 calories

**NOTE** These are not the healthiest options with regards to carbs, fats, etc. but if you eat them according to serving size (or even less than the serving size if you can) you should be fine. Remember, dieting is all about eating in MODERATION. Eat what you want and be happy but just don't go overboard :).. and don't deprive yourself of anything because it will only make you want to binge later. Oh and make sure you log everything, it really helps!!

GOOD LUCK! :))
  • fitzyloveslife
    Options
    i eat sugar free jelly ( jello ) when i fancy a sweet thing x its only 8 cals per 1/4 of a pack x
  • jturco3
    jturco3 Posts: 12
    Options
    i have been eating a graham cracker, spread with light whip cream and top with a few dark choc chips..put in the freezer and when you eat it, it honestly taste like an ice cream sandwich!!! i believe it's 59 or 69 calories!!! AMAZING!!!