I <3 Skyrim

Options

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love Skyrim too!

We are always taking arrows to the knees in my house! ;)
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    So does my boyfriend, and I really miss him. I wish he would just play WoW with me more!!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Arrows to the knee don't even slow me down .... :laugh:
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Skyrim too.. after hijacking my fiancée's he decided to buy it for me for christmas! Admittedly, I haven't played it recently due to lack of time and studying for an exam but this weekend I can see some epic dragon slaying and a few arrows to the knee!
  • Zen_Master_B
    Options
    After 122 hours, 46 minutes, and 50 seconds, I am the proud owner of the Platinum Trophy on the PS3 version. Yes, I have a problem.

Think I am up to 247 hours... I hit the point I needed a break

I hit that point at 180 hours! Plus I played non stop before the patches and my save file is so glitchy but I don't wanna start over till expansions come out.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I've got over 200 hours in my first character, now I'm about 50 hours into my second character. Although Skyrim has now taken a backseat to Final Fantasy Origins. I've beaten the original Final Fantasy more times than I can count, but it is still my all time favorite RPG, and I now own it on every system it's ever been released on (currently playing it on PS3.) :laugh:
  • sharonruth7
    sharonruth7 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My husband bought Skyrim for me for Christmas! I love it!!! I have been a gamer since I can remember. If anyone else wants to swap gamertags for the 360 I am up for it! :)
  • glowish
    Options
    "Let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll?" - Abraham Lincoln
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Can't live without my Xbox. ;)
  • jowings
    jowings Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am getting close, 99 hours...I am a little obsessed too. SO GOOD.
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Is that.... FUR? Coming out of your ears?
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've got 132 hours and still have so much to complete. This game consumes my life. I love it! Bring on the expansions!
  • blazergrad
    Options
    I also got 'Assassin's Creed: Revelations' and 'Batman: Arkham City' for Christmas and I haven't even taken the shrink wrap off of them yet thanks to Skyrim.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

With all due respect, I laughed out loud at this. You sir are awesome.
  • blazergrad
    Options

With all due respect, I laughed out loud at this. You sir are awesome.

Mission accomplished. :happy: If we can't laugh at life and roll with the punches, then what's the point of being here?
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I know of a guy whose wife replie to any text message he sends her asking him to pick up some thing while she is out shopping with "I am sworn to carry your burdens" :)

Thankfully my lass hasnt picked up on that one yet. Me and her son are both hooked on this... and she is heading out in 5 minutes, at which point I'm heading upstairs to wreak some havoc.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    After 122 hours, 46 minutes, and 50 seconds, I am the proud owner of the Platinum Trophy on the PS3 version. Yes, I have a problem.

Think I am up to 247 hours... I hit the point I needed a break

I hit that point at 180 hours! Plus I played non stop before the patches and my save file is so glitchy but I don't wanna start over till expansions come out.

Yeah I have a few glitches too, the most annoying being I have all but one achievement, the 15 Daedric Artifacts one, but I have thta one done, the turn-in on the 15th bugged on me, and I think it reset, but the door to the character permanently closed.
  • OMGLeigh
    OMGLeigh Posts: 236
    Options
    I haven't been playing recently. I'm at 92 hours played and have not played since before the holidays.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My husband and I fight over who gets to play!

I'm at 187 hours... and me, my husband, and two of our children fight over who gets to play. The game is on all.the.time. in my house. When we're not playing ourselves, we have a habit of sitting around watching each other play. It's kind of sad, actually. LOL
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    That game is so well-loved around here, we actually bought another xbox and copy of the game because the 3 of us were playing it in shifts (kinda wish I had bought it for pc though). I haven't played in a week because the glitches are starting to annoy me. I have 3 quests I can't seem to complete.