Name all the celeb's who has lost weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Randy Jackson and Al Roker
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Is this really motivating for people? these people aren't 'regular' people with regular jobs to fit their weightloss into. Plus personal trainers at their beck and call?

Also Pauline Quirk had a gastric band

and Renee Zellweger looked awful and way too thin.

Sorry, maybe I misread the subject matter?:huh:
    I think celebrities are those people a lot of people look up to (don't ask me why but they do) and if they inspire just one overweight person out there to try and lose weight then I think that's a good thing IMHO.
    THANK YOU FOR THIS RESPONSE...you actually answered it better than me. They are still human and battle the same things we do...

This is a light fun thread mmmkay!

Fair enough - whatever works for each person. I was just saying that they don't inspire me at all because I don't relate to them

(especially if they lose weight through gastric bands)
    Understood. It is some that did take the short cut.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options

Also Pauline Quirk had a gastric band

Fair enough - whatever works for each person. I was just saying that they don't inspire me at all because I don't relate to them

(especially if they lose weight through gastric bands)
    Understood. It is some that did take the short cut.
    [/quote]
    Pauline quirke denies having gastric band. She apparently used lighter life. I say apparently because you're right celebrities use all sorts of fantastic ways to lose weight. But you gotta admit she is looking so much healthier and slimmer whatever she did. Like Jennifer Hudson who used weight watchers. Ps gastric bands are not a simple way to lose weight. They're bloody hard and dangerous.
    :flowerforyou:
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Ricky Gervais
    Is it wrong that I have a crush on him?!?!
    :blushing:
  • Tatyana130
    Options
    Jillian Michaels!!!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Valerie Bertinelli
  • AnnieFJ
    AnnieFJ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Drew carey looks great
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Alison Krauss

Have no idea how she did it - it was never talked about that I know of - she's a pretty private celebrity tho. I'd love to know what she did... she was really large and she got really tiny. Has anyone heard what she did?

dxfpqo.jpg
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Mandisa is another I don't see listed. She has done fantastic.

Celeb or not weight loss is a tough objective. You can have all the money in the world but money alone won't make you actually DO IT! I agree with the "they are human and face the same struggles".
  • c_turner
    Options
    Jared Leto - he put on 60lbs for his role in Chapter 27 then lost it all in a year!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I fogot about some of these celebs...you guys rock!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!