Hello! I'm new!

Options
Hi!

I am new here and I am looking to lose somewhere close to 200 pounds. I need support from people that know how hard it is to lose weight and would like help staying on track.

I will be anyone's support.. the only thing I ask in return if for some support back when I need it..

Thanks for reading!!

growlbaby :D

Replies

• JG1807
    JG1807 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey.

feel free to add me as a friend x
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    Hi, I am pretty new as well. Feel free to add me as a friend. I think the more help I have the better I will do.
  • xxkellywxx
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me i will support you in every way possible good luck with that amazing weight loss goal! you can do it! :D xx
  • jennex73
    jennex73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good luck :) add me to if you like :)
  • Frostieknickers
    Options
    Me too. Only been on here a few weeks and need motivation and friends to keep going. I have made losing weight into a quest..... im getting sponsored to lose the weight. This way I have an incentive, if I fail, I let 2 charities down.... this way I cannot allow myself to fail, as its more public. I have nearly £500 of sponsorship......

Add me as a friend if you wish. Will keep in contact and see how it goes and vice versa.

P.S whats your first name and where are you from??
  • Judway
    Judway Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • Killockdm
    Options
    good luck! Add me, I'm new too!
  • Jazmyn91
    Options
    good luck, I need to loser around 100 pounds.. I know you can do it! feel free to add me.
  • courtlyn19
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am new to the boards as well. I'm 21 years old & I am on my way to losing 70 pounds.
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Good luck! You can do this!! Im looking to lose another 70-80lbs in total.
  • groove521
    Options
    I'm not new to dieting/calorie counting. I've been doing that for 5 years. It all went downhill after college! However, I am new to this site. I'm down 15lbs and looking to lose 20lbs more. Good luck everyone!
  • growlbaby
    Options
    My name is Kellie and I'm from Prior Lake, Minnesota
  • Pandich
    Options
    Hi Kellie ~ I am just about the same weight as you and as you, I would love some new friends for encouragement. Feel free to add me!

4346514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter