Insanity

Options
Im sure this has been asked alot but I couldnt find it. what would you log the insanity workout under?

Replies

• Posey117
    Options
    Question - where is the best place to purchase the Insanity Workout? What should I expect to pay?
  • LRoma123
    LRoma123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I always log it as aerobics or circuit training. I'm not sure what else to do but I know I burn more than the calories it lists.
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    I was also wondering about where to purchase etc
  • LRoma123
    LRoma123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The best play to buy it is from beachbody.com unless you can get it on the cheap from craigslist. its about $150.00 with shipping
  • twillmot
    Options
    Shaun T was my dance teacher for years! He's freaking awesome. So so happy for him!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    Best place to buy it is walmart, I bought it there for 130.00 (in Canada). For logging it, everyone is different so you need to enter it in yourself. Just put in how many calories you burned (if your wearing a HRM).
  • golope
    golope Posts: 54
    Options
    I do the Insanity work out and I log it under Aerobics-High Impact for 40 minutes (or however long the dvd was that day). All the calories burned are just an estimate anyway unless you have a heart rate monitor to tell you exactly what to enter.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I do the Insanity work out and I log it under Aerobics-High Impact for 40 minutes (or however long the dvd was that day). All the calories burned are just an estimate anyway unless you have a heart rate monitor to tell you exactly what to enter.

I found a copy on craigslist. $30.
  • rachelrae215
    Options
    Shaun T teaches dance? what? really?
  • Burry83
    Burry83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing myself and have been logging it as high aerobics for 40 mins as previous mentioned with around 400 calories burnt which seems about right