1st time NSV post

mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
As I've lost weight, I've had lots of small victories that I've celebrated personally but never posted about, however, last night I had one that, strange as it is, made me soooo happy!! I was hanging clothes as they finished drying, and I was able to hang one of my new smaller sized shirts on a hanger.......and it stayed!!!!:laugh: 78lbs ago, I was having to use clothes pins to hold my shirts on the hanger due to the size of the shirt being so large!

Anyone else been here???

It's the small things in the journey that keep it fresh.

Replies

• mello
    bump.....feeds are so fast that it was at bottom of the page from the very beginning!
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    That's awesome! Great accomplishment! :D I've never had that particular NSV, because I tend to wear v-neck, boat neck, and other shirts that have trouble staying on the hanger regardless of size. (My fiancé hates when it's his turn to hang up laundry for this very reason, even though I've gotten special hangers to deal with it. Poor guy!)
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    That's awesome! I'm new here and kind of confused though. What does NSV stand for? I'm guessing something victory? And what does it mean when you post "bump". Thanks
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Fantastic! You've worked so hard; be proud! I can't wait to hear more about your progress!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 741 Member
    That's awesome! I'm new here and kind of confused though. What does NSV stand for? I'm guessing something victory? And what does it mean when you post "bump". Thanks

NSV = Non Scale Victory

Bump - Thread gets to the bottom of the topic page, or another page and someone 'bumps' it back to poll position.

Great job, keep it up. x
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    That's an awesome NSV, and I know exactly what you are talking about!! Yeah!!
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Awesome! And I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! I just had a minor hissy fit over that the other day. LOL Looking forward to the day when I don't have to save size 3X hangers from the store any more! WTG!
  • tyedyechick0930
    tyedyechick0930 Posts: 232 Member
    Thanks! So glad I know what folks are talking about now. :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • mello

I didn't figure "NSV" for a while!!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!