Stay at home mom of 3 looking for support!

Options
Hello I've been on here for a few weeks and I was looking for some friends!
I'm a 27 yr old stay at home of 3! trying to lose my 1st baby weight for 9yrs now!
Add me if you like!

Replies

• blooomers
    blooomers Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i'm a stay at home mom too. i'm constantly trying to find new ways to work out here. im just lacking motivation!!! maybe we can help each out!
  • Angela977
    Angela977 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom also. I will add you two!
  • SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3 also! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 boys 8, 9. and 13. Feel free to add me. I am on here everyday :happy:
  • shellder87
    Options
    I am a single mother to a 3 year old who is hell on wheels. Been trying to get rid of this baby weight plus a few extra pounds for years now. I think we can benefit from each others support for sure.
  • kikimama125
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 13 mo. old, I am 24 and would love to find more friends on here too! Add me!
  • kat2475
    kat2475 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I added you as a friend. My name is Katrina and I'm a SAHM as well. My girls are 4.5 and 2.5 and I have a 16 year old stepson.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello theres plenty of it here just start inviteing people that you want have a great day
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    Add me. I'm a stay at home mom of 4.
  • lookitsbecc
    lookitsbecc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mam to a 5 month old. So far I'm managing to stick to calorie intake just really lacking motivation to actually get off my butt haha
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Hey, I'm 26 and wanting to lose about 30 pounds, feel free to add me!:)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I am A SAHM too for the most part I take part time classes. And I understand how it is harder to lose weight after having children, and difficult to find the time to accomplish everything and that some times our workouts go on the back burner. I have a son and he is a 2.5 year old prince charming/little devil lol. Friend request me if you would like:)
  • kasicrawford
    Options
    Hi i am new to this site also. I am a stay at home mom too! I sent a friend request to ya! Anyone else want to be friends feel free to add me also.
  • Photochicktiff
    Options
    SAHM's unite! There should be a group for this..lol! Add me too...I have a 2 year old who's going on 13..or at least she has the back talking part down pat today ;)
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I am a satm to a 2 yr old daughter who is a handful at times.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 4 (14, 13, almost 10, & 7) that use to homeschool but they went back to school for the current school year...So while I don't have mine at home, or young ones at home, I have been there and done that! Add me if you like, I am on here everyday. Love MFP!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 ages 9, 5 and 2. Feel free to add me for support
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 1 year old. I sent you a request and all others are welcome to invite me as well!

SAHMs Unite!!! LOL
  • anchorsaweighmyfriends
    Options
    I am now a stay-at-home mom with a 4 month old! She's my 1st! :) It is SO hard to work out with 1, it's definitely got to be a challenge for you. I do Turbo Fire fitness video routines in my living room. It's the ONLY way I can workout, especially in the winter time here. In the Spring, Summer and Fall I will go for walks around the neighborhood too. I lose weight really fast with my workout videos! I hope this helps!
  • nmerley
    nmerley Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Im also a sahm. I also have a childcare in my home. I have 3 children ages 18,14, and 3. Tryin to lose the baby weight from my first one also. I am on here daily and totaly love this site. I didnt join mfp til june 2011 but started my weight lose a yr ago. I had managed to lose 18lbs before Mfp but since joinin this site I have lost a total of 50lbs. Please feel free to add me and anyone else that wants to add me feel free to. We all need support thru this journey!!!