worst ever...

Options

Replies

• Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have two: The first one was my very first date EVER in high school. I was 14 and had a HUGE crush on this Junior. Mike had a girlfriend who he just broke up with and he asked me out to a movie. Of course I happily accepted and was so excited to go out on my first real date. So he picks me up and we go see Top Gun (I'm dating myself, I know). When we come out of the movie theater, standing next to his car was his exgirlfriend with TWO of her friends. OH S*&! So he tells me to wait by his car while he goes to talk to Rhonda for about 15 minutes. He left me with the two friends who did nothing but gave me dirty looks the whole time. When he came back he told me he was taking me home because he and Rhonda decided to work things out! Nice.

The second was a blind date after my divorce. This guy came to pick me up and we went out to dinner. All through dinner I had to hear was a witch his exwife was while he drank beer after beer after beer. I ended up driving home and called him a cab. He was so drunk it took him 20 minutes to tell the cab driver where he lived. I never saw him again. Thank goodness!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have two: The first one was my very first date EVER in high school. I was 14 and had a HUGE crush on this Junior. Mike had a girlfriend who he just broke up with and he asked me out to a movie. Of course I happily accepted and was so excited to go out on my first real date. So he picks me up and we go see Top Gun (I'm dating myself, I know). When we come out of the movie theater, standing next to his car was his exgirlfriend with TWO of her friends. OH S*&! So he tells me to wait by his car while he goes to talk to Rhonda for about 15 minutes. He left me with the two friends who did nothing but gave me dirty looks the whole time. When he came back he told me he was taking me home because he and Rhonda decided to work things out! Nice.

The second was a blind date after my divorce. This guy came to pick me up and we went out to dinner. All through dinner I had to hear was a witch his exwife was while he drank beer after beer after beer. I ended up driving home and called him a cab. He was so drunk it took him 20 minutes to tell the cab driver where he lived. I never saw him again. Thank goodness!

Please tell me why men decide to go out on dates when they are still hung up on the last one. Craziness!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The worst date I've been on was one i had about a month ago. It was my first date in almost three years, and it was... horribly awkward.

I had met the guy before through a mutual friend. He seemed nice enough. Good, stable job, his own place, we had tons of stuff in common- and when he called to ask me to go hang out with him, I thought sure- why the heck not? I'll give him a shot!

I met him at his apartment, and he asked if I would mind running errands with him. Weird, I thought, but sure. I'll go along with it. Well he had to buy a washer & a dryer because his broke. And it seemed like he was bragging about how much money he makes/had in the bank when he did it. We went for ice cream, which was pretty fun, I like ice cream.

Well he started talking about stuff on a first date that I think is off limits. Going on about what turns him on sexually, asking me about it, etc. It made me really uncomfortable and it was kind of awkward, so I tried to avoid it. When we got back to his place, I was determined to leave. Something about the guy was super creepy once we were alone together at his house. I really felt like he was going to go psycho and stab me in the throat or something.

He put in The Matrix, because I had never seen it, and we were sitting on the couch- I made it a point to sit away from him- and he grabs a pillow and starts laying in my lap and trying to cuddle with me. What the hell?! So I made my exit about half an hour later. He tried to kiss me at the door and I turned my head and woudln't let him.

Dude then continued to text/call me like every day for a month, even after I flat out told him I wasn't interested. Turns out he goes to my gym and now every time he sees me he comes and tries to chat me up, even joins the training classes I'm in and just cannot take a hint. :/

Now I never want to go on another date AGAIN.
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lmbo!!!!!!i just joined mfp and have to say.......this is way better then facebook! its so uplifting and i smile everytime i start reading peoples posts!
  • MMAsac
    MMAsac Posts: 191
    Options
    Worst First Dates is anything that has to do with going to the movies....you cant talk there... Stop taking your first date to a movie!!!!!
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    >__< A day trip to the park that ended in the hospital. Kidney & Gall stone attack while playing soccer at the park =C
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I had a guy cuss me out after he found out that I was going on dates with other guys. I think this was only our second date, and I was completely honest with him so he knew that he wasn't the only guy I saw that week. He got so angry he fireman carried me out of the restaurant.

I ended up, and am still with, the other guy I saw that week.
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was dressed for a normal date in the middle of the day, he told me it was going to be a surprise what we were gonna do. We drove for an HOUR and he thought it would be a good idea to take me HIKING, without telling me. We walked around for 10 minutes before I told him I wasn't dressed properly and wanted to leave.
    After that he took me to a restaurant that he had been to before, but he forgot that you could only pay with cash. This restaurant is in the middle of now where, so he leaves me there for 2 hours to go find money. I had to sit in the this hillbilly hell hole and listen to this employee call his mom (to her face) a stupid bit*h.
    -___-
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    My worst date ever was when a boy I really liked asked me to go watch one of our high school football games. I am not really into football, but I was excited that he asked me (and it was only my second date ever). When we got there he spent the whole time chatting with people around us, and not talking to me at all. One of those people was my older sister, with whom I have always had a huge rivalry.

About an hour into the date I went to the snack bar to get myself something to eat (since it was obvious he wasn't going to), and when I came back he was making out with my sister. Right there in front of all our classmates.

I turned around and left. And walked home by myself 5 miles in the dark.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    The actual date was okay, but at the end when I thought he was going in for a kiss, he switched it up and licked my face. And then whispered in my ear about how he's made out with dudes, and asked if it turned me on. Needless to say, there was noooo second date for face licker dude kisser.

OMG - that is so gross yet so hilarious at the same time!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I had arranged with a guy to meet him in my favourite club after he finished work one Friday night - he worked in a bar. It was about 1am we had agreed on, I got their 20 minutes late, drank the pint he bought for me and smoked a cigarette he offered (I have now quit) and left. I stood him up on the following Saturday and Sunday. We finally had our proper first date on the Monday (no idea why he agreed to this though).

That was seven years come May and we have been married for 3 years and two months.

(Thought it would be good for the guys to know that us girls can cause bad dates too.)
  • Butterfly3081
    Butterfly3081 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping...seriously...i had a guy take me out on a second date..to do his grocery shopping with him..
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I met a girl at a bar and we decided to go out the next weekend. We went to a somewhat nice place to eat. She compared me to her ex the entire time and told me why girls don't like guys like us and what i should do to better myself. She then told me, after I paid of course, that she really only goes on dates because she likes the free meals and was tight on cash. I walked her to her car and she asked if i wanted to go get some drinks. I politely made up some BS excuse as to why i was unable to. Then she text me the next day saying she had fun and wanted to do it again...

Needless to say she was put on the DON'T ANSWER list.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping...seriously...i had a guy take me out on a second date..to do his grocery shopping with him..

............................................... I don't even know how to react to that. Yikes.
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I met a girl at a bar and we decided to go out the next weekend. We went to a somewhat nice place to eat. She compared me to her ex the entire time and told me why girls don't like guys like us and what i should do to better myself. She then told me, after I paid of course, that she really only goes on dates because she likes the free meals and was tight on cash. I walked her to her car and she asked if i wanted to go get some drinks. I politely made up some BS excuse as to why i was unable to. Then she text me the next day saying she had fun and wanted to do it again...

Needless to say she was put on the DON'T ANSWER list.

You should have told her, one coupon per customer per visit....Drinks not included.
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    DH and I went to a party when we were still dating. The hosts had a rather impressive selection of liquor, which I sampled extensively. The ride home, over hills and around curves and back roads, was...eventful. Every 50 -100 yards eventful. Pretty much the whole way home.

The car is fine, by the way. And we're still married. :laugh:
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I decided to meet up with a guy at a bar that I had been talking to online (not alone mind you, I went with my friends). Things seemed fine...he was pretty friendly and good-looking...but then as the night went on I realized how incredibly drunk he'd gotten. It went from a fun time together to me fearing for his safety and ability to get home. I decided to walk home with him and it was eventful let me tell you. The walk took 20x longer than it should have has he cried the whole time...fell every 2 minutes...took a few naps on the sidewalk..and to top it all off he kept telling me he loved me hahaha. He also forgot where he lived. It took several attempts to get his real address out of him. Finally I get him home and in his house, where he laid down on the couch. I was just about to leave when his MOTHER came down and said "If anyone needs a drive home I'll be back down in 30 minutes". It was soo embarrassing. Needless to say I scooted out of there as quickly as possible. What kind of awkward drive home would that've been? Especially if my intentions HAD been what I'm sure she thought they were!

The guy is actually now married with twins...sooo I'm guessing he got over that crying phase of his.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    lmbo!!!!!!i just joined mfp and have to say.......this is way better then facebook! its so uplifting and i smile everytime i start reading peoples posts!

Welcome to our crazy world!
  • rachcamp88
    rachcamp88 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Worst date ever was a double date. My then boyfriend and I went out with a couple we worked with. We all had a few drinks and a good laugh until the other couple revealed a little too much about their (lack of) sex life and they ended up falling out with each other because of it. We had a very awkward taxi ride home too because they lived near us!
  • MyLushBoxBarbz
    Options
    Oh dear I have had plenty of terrible dates! I think the worst was with a guy at a bar who i'd been speaking to non-stop for a month or two. We decided to meet up one afternoon, I was waiting for him to pick me up for like an hour and it was such a hot day!! Got in his car and hes tells me he has to go and pick up his little sister and drop her home so he leaves me on a street! in the middle of nowhere! to wait for him while he does that. Comes back an hour later and I was furious!!

He then took me to a car park (classy I know) and tries to get in my knickers..At this point I just wanted to cry and go home!

He's then all like 'Ohh babee..I would drop you home but i'm really hungry so i'm going to go home, i'll drop you at the bus stop'..stupid stupid stupid boy!

He makes a stop off at one of his mates houses for half an hour while I just wait in the car...

THEN I step out of his car, waiting for my bus (first of two) to get home when I get a call on my phone from a random number who turns out to be his GIRLFRIEND!!! She informs me that his name wasn't what he told me and that they had been together for two years!

At this point I was like I really don't care!! But they both decide to keep calling me and putting me in a three-way call while they sort out their differences...(she seemed like a complete psycho!!) I was so outraged I had to turn off my phone..

A few weeks later I got a call from him asking why I hadn't called and if I wanted to meet up..URGGHHHH!!!!!