hey baby mammas

Options

Replies

• Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my 2 yr old daughter I gained 40Ibs. She weighed at 7Ibs 4oz
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    One daughter who will be 2 this month.

I gained only 18lbs.

You are the luckiest person I know. I have one 3 year old. I gained 100 lbs during my pregnancy with her. I thought I was eating for two, so I figured I'd eat for eight- lol. My appetite went WAYYYY UP. All I ate was burger king and cheese. I learned my lesson, though. If I do decide to have more children- I will definitely not eat as much lol. I went from a size 4 to a size 16.

I didn't have any cravings, as odd as it sounds. Like none whatsoever and I ate really healthy meals while pregnant. I know what a boring duck but I just didn't have the cravings. I'm pretty sure that if I had cravings, I would have gained at least 50lbs.

I was 18lbs up at the end of he pregnancy and my baby only weighed 6lbs 8oz when she was born. So maybe only 12lbs. lol
  • NCMeg
    NCMeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have 1. He turned 2 in September.

I lost about 45 pounds. :)
  • 4hotmama
    4hotmama Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have a 12 yo, 10 yo, 8 yo, & A 3 yo. I gained about 60 lb with EACH pregnancy. Yes that is about 240 lb all together, which is twice what I weigh now ;). But I was lucky to lose most of each time.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    I never really compare gains between women - since each is SO different. Larger women tend to gain less, but then again, I've known lots of skinny girls who only gained a handful of lbs too. Vice versa w/ gaining a lot.

My body needed the 50 lbs obviously, I didn't eat insane or anything. In fact, I worked out through each. I just packed on the lbs easily!
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    one! she just turned 1 january 7th :) i gained 40lbs with my pregnancy and i still have 20 to work off!
  • betsymica1
    betsymica1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter, she will be 2yrs old next month. I gained 40lbs with my pregnancy, got down to my starting weight about 6months later.... and have remained there for 2 years LOL
  • krisss30
    Options
    I have a 10 and 7 year old. I gained 80 lbs with my first and actually lost 12 with my second, but I have been holding this weight this whole time.. I was 222 about a year ago and have since gained 45 lbs. I'm seriously in a rut! :(
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I don't have kids, but my mom told me she gained between 30-40lbs when she was preggo with me.
    You can only guess how depressed she was when she spit out a 6lb 4oz baby, haha. :)
  • Legalchica
    Options
    3. gained 40 with my first lost all of it and then some w/in 9 months. gained 50 with my twins. Lost a bunch w/in 4 months.. need to get back there....
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    A boy and he will be 6 next month.

I gained about 55 lbs and lost it all and then some.
  • mindyc2011
    mindyc2011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2 kids ages 12 and 4...with the first one I gained 6lbs and he weighed 7lbs...no, not a typo, I weighed 20lbs less after I delivered then before I got pregnant, and with the second I only gained 13lbs....too bad I put on 35lbs in the 4 years since I had him...:(
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have 5:

21: gained about 65+ pounds
    19: Gained less than 20
    11: Gained less than 20
    8: Gained less than 20
    6: Gained less than 20

My curvy body isn't because of my kids, it's because of my love for fast food. :/
  • muwchck
    muwchck Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful boys. One will be 6 in March, and I gained 16 pounds with that pregnancy. I was very healthy and in really good shape, and stayed in shape through the entire pregnancy. My baby is almost 7 months old, and I gained around 50 pounds with that pregnancy. I wasn't in shape at all and was already overweight when I got pregnant. I had gestational diabetes, and was on light duty through the whole pregnancy due to hypertension. I lost some of the weight to begin with, but turned around and gained it all back and then some. I'm gonna get back to my ideal weight by the time I'm done with this journey though.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 little ninjas. A 6 year old girl and a 3 year old boy.

I gained 50 lbs with my daughter and lost it withing 4 months.
    I only gained 25 lbs with my son, lost it almost immediately....but gained 40 lbs post-pregnancy. Bad times....lol

Back on the right path now!! :)
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've been pregnant 4 times

Baby 1 gained 60 pounds, lost 50 in 3 months
    Baby 2 gained 15, lost it in 3 weeks
    Baby 3 gained 60, lost in in 12 months
    Baby 4 gained 60, gained 20 more and still trying to lose.
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have one daughter who just turned 2 on Jan 4th. I weighed 190 when I got pregnant with her, gained 42 lbs, dropped down to about 193 9 months postpartum, but then couldn't figure out how to lose more and climbed up to 197 last May. Then I started eating differently, found the 30 DS and this website and now I'm down to 154 and looking to get down to 145! I actually am excited about getting pregnant again later this year and going through the whole experience almost 50 lbs lighter and this time I'll know how to lose the weight.
  • MrsNinaMartin
    Options
    I have had 6 pregnancies and 4 children, I gained 40-50lbs with each one, and with post partum depression I got bigger because of the separation...
  • muzix_chick
    muzix_chick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, I didn't watch what I ate and figured that what I do gain will come off during breastfeeding. And I regret it now, next pregnancy I will def. make sure I eat healthy, exercise more, and keep in mind that while I have a little one growing in me, that little one doesn't eat as much as an adult! lol
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have 3.

12, 5 and 3. I gained about 20 with each pregnancy. And didn't lose any of it......till now of course.