hello all...looking for tips/a buddy who is in the same boat

Options
erinl84
erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
Hello everyone. I just joined mfp yesterday. I am 27 and mom of a 2 yr old and 5 month old. I started jillian michaels 30 day shred on monday and really trying to eat healthy and lose weight as quick as possible with still being healthy. I am 5'4" and currently about 155 lbs. I would love to get down to 125lbs. ive been reading your success stories and it is so inspiring!!! anyone have any tips on how you lost your weight??? anyone around same height and weight as me and want to "buddy up"???

Replies

• jthompson531
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'2" todays weight 153 ugh, much older than you but I really enjoy this site . Started using this site Jan 2011 weighing 163 Aug. 2011 139 my goal is 135 as you can see holidays were bad to me!!!! Doing pink method
  • alyecat
    alyecat Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm around and same height and weight as you! I'm 5'4" and 159lbs. Would love to buddy up! And we're close to the same age too. :)
  • alyecat
    alyecat Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh, yes. I'm almost 25 too and my goal weight is 120lbs. :)
  • erinl84
    erinl84 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    holidays are always tough! its ok though, never too late to get back on track :)
  • jenny1350
    Options
    Hello Lady! I am 33 years old, 5'5" and 160 lbs (now) but 5 years ago I was 186 lost down to 132 lbs then had a hysterectomy and have gained back to 167 lbs with out taking horomones. Now I have started abck taking horomones and eating better... more times a day! You can do this and always remember... slow wins the race!
  • beckysbeauties
    beckysbeauties Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am almost in the same boat that you are. I am 28 years old, 5.3" and 160 lbs...down from 190lbs...and my goal is 135lbs. I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 2 year old. I have done the 30 day shred (all 30 days) and found it really made a big difference in my "baby belly". I lost 30 lbs 6 years ago before my wedding, however it is SOOO much harder this time...could have something to do with the 2 kids...lol! Please feel free to add me as a friend and I definately would love to motivate each other!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!