gym

Options
How much do people do in the gym? :smile:

Replies

• llashawn
    llashawn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    my days vary but i usually do 45 min of cardio (treadmill, stationary bike, ellptical) and 15 min of weight training (free weights and weight machines) on days I just do cardio I usually do up to an hour
  • cindywcs
    cindywcs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do about an hour a day 3 to 4 days a week. I try to mix it up. Cardio (Zumba, treadmill, elliptical), Weights, and Yoga (stretching is very important)

Weight training builds muscle which burns fat, but that cant be all you do.
    I personally like doing classes at my gym. They force me to stay even when Im ready to quit, and the energy level makes me go harder.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Depends what your trainning that day and how packed it is. Use to be anywhere from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours which a majority of that was waiting for other people:grumble:
  • danniblade
    Options
    my days vary but i usually do 45 min of cardio (treadmill, stationary bike, ellptical) and 15 min of weight training (free weights and weight machines) on days I just do cardio I usually do up to an hour

i do an hour and a half cardio, and the same in weights. i do this 3 times a week. do you think i am doing too much? :D
  • danniblade
    Options
    Depends what your trainning that day and how packed it is. Use to be anywhere from 45 minutes to 2.5 hours which a majority of that was waiting for other people:grumble:

that annoys me the most out of everything, especially when they just sat there messing about on the phone, instead of getting on with it...
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    depends on the day and what i'm working out. usually about 5-6 different machines for , lets say, upper body, cardio for about 30 min and stretching in the end. usually lasts for a little longer than 1 hr
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Typically I'm in three or four days a week, anywhere from a 30 minute swim to an hour long yoga or cycle class. I like to mix it up otherwise I get bored - swim, yoga, bike, run, water class - and I usually have one day where I get warmed up on the elliptical (10-15 minutes) and then lift weights.
  • Alejandro96
    Options
    I usually go to the gym Mondays,Thursday,Wednesday and Friday Monday : 40 Min cardio and 30 min free weights Thursday : 60 min Cardio Wednesday : 40 Min Cardio 30 min free weights Friday : 40 min Cardio 30 min free weights.
    I feel this workout really works well for me and i love the CrossRamp Elliptical trainer it's so good !