where do u find P90x

Options
I dont know where everyone gets it and how much is it?

Replies

• brainey100
    brainey100 Posts: 27
    Options
    www.BeachBody.com
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of coaches on here. Check out my site if you're interested...

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/BR1986FB

Thanks and good luck.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    You can get just the discs a lot cheaper off amazon and get the schedule from anyone on here doing it. :flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Best price for new package was off beachbody.com- $120. Worth every cent!!!:bigsmile: Be careful just getting the DVD's- the fitness and nutrition guides are vital to success. However, if you have the DVD's, you can order just the guides for a fee thru beachbody.

Good Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • newmex
    newmex Posts: 15
    Options
    Don't skimp, get the real deal it is worth every penny. I have lost a solid 25 in 60 days, I am feeling great and it is about time to get some new jeans.

-Chris
  • brainey100
    brainey100 Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes, DO NOT BUY CHEAP. I got mine from amazon and two discs do not work. The real set is more than worth it if you stick with it.
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, get direct from beachbody.

Another tip, find a coach you like and order through them. Otherwise they will assign you one and may not be as happy. Hit one of the P90X threads and see who is a coach and get to know before you buy. They get a commission and you will have someone to help you along the way.
  • mtn_girl09
    mtn_girl09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    DO NOT BUY IT CHEAP! If you go through the website, it will give you the nutrition guide and workout guide. You also have access to mybeachbody.com with the message boards, finding a coach, working out with WOWY, and lots of other cool features.
    If you don't feel like doing P90X, there are other options on the website as well, like Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, and Slim in 6.
    Good Luck!
  • jrpeders
    jrpeders Posts: 3
    Options
    Hook up a coach! I like Dennis Hardy. He sends out some really cool emails. http://www.dennishardy.com/signup.htm

The price is $120 very reasonable and you will love it. It uses very little equipment. I started out with the bands, but have since upgraded to dumbells. I bought the pull up bar from Target for $15 it's the one that uses leverage in a doorway. Works just fine for me.