In my 30's looking to lose 30-HELP ME PLEASE!

Options
I'm 33 and am looking to lose 30 lbs. New to MFP and would like to have a support system to help me lose this weight. I am currently eating (healthy or so I think) about every 2 hours between regular meals and snacks and drinking water. I do my best to work out, but find myself slacking at times. If anyone needs help or would like to develop a friendship and help get through this weight loss journey together, I would appreciate it. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    glad to have you on board hope i can help :)
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm thirty one and i need to lose 31!
  • SueStubbs
    Options
    Add me if you would like im 32 mom of three that needs support as well
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm 35 , mum of 1,and have 24lbs to lose, add me if you like!
    26lbs to lose! I forgot I put on 2lbs last week! :blushing:
  • storejerky
    Options
    I am 32 and looking to lose about 30 pounds as well :) Best of luck. This site is pretty awesome for helping you achieve your weight loss goals!
  • tawnee001
    tawnee001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 30 years old (turning 31 in the summer) and trying to have my first baby in a year or two. But first, I would really love to lose 30 pounds as well. I have just re-dedicated myself to MFL (have been on it for almost two years, but I always end up relapsing). My nutrition is okay, but I'm a chronic headache sufferer, so I've been trying to figure out a way to get the exercise that I need to lose weight while dealing with these headaches. Add me and we can support each other! :smile:
  • angelamarlene77
    Options
    I am 34 and looking to lose about 50 pounds. Gonna need all the motivation I can get and would love to have you as a fitness pal :) and any other newbies out there too. G'luck everyone!!
  • ejh2006
    ejh2006 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome! I am 34yrs old with 3 lovely children.... and need to lose 35lbs myself :sad: .... I live in the Woodlawn area (Baltimore County) I would love to have a fitness pal. Add me if you would like :happy: Good luck!!
  • abaerny
    abaerny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me...I have done really well with MFP and am down to my last 30lbs. This a great way to keep accountable.
  • Alenais
    Options
    I"m in the same boat. In my 30's looking to lose 30. Feel free to friend me. :)
  • bthompson49
    bthompson49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're doing great. Not sure how to help, but I'd love to try!
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi .. add me if you'd like.. I'm 31 and lookin to lose 31+
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey me too!
    I'm hoping to lose 35 by my 34th birthday! Add me, too! I log in everyday and provide support whenever I can.
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, in my early 30's looking to lose total of 30ish pounds, 20 more to go for my biggest goal
  • breezey77
    breezey77 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 looking to lose 15-20 and/or get fit and toned. The scale won't necessarily define my success. I'll send u a friend request!
  • AngelEyes127
    Options
    I deal with headaches & migraines. I currently take Imitrex and Topamax to try to control them. We can definately support each other!
  • jedibunny
    Options
    32 years old, looking to lose about 30 myself :) Please add!