Help me with my arms

Options
:angry:
Hi. I am really a "keep to myself" when I work out person. I hate talking to anyone, just want to go in do my thing and leave. Anyone got any REALLY GOOD BI and TRIcep tips? I want to do this fast, like last year!...something I can do at the gym, as well, at home? I'm open to anything, just want the best regardless of the burn! lol
Thanks................Oh, And I'm loving this site!

Replies

• chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    You can never ever go wrong with curls (both regular and hammer) and tricep extensions. Push-ups work wonders too...
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Try some resistance bands. There are so many different exercises you can do with them and in the privacy of your home! I noticed a difference almost immediately.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    ithink push ups are the best thing and your best bet
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    tricep dips are great and you can do them off a bench at the gym or your coffee table at home. Tricep extensions (with a small weight) bicep and hammercurls too. I also do lat pull-downs on the machine at the gym- they work your lower back (lats) but also your arms.
  • newmex
    newmex Posts: 15
    Options
    Some really great suggestions, Depending on your fitness level I would like to suggest that you probably don't want to do back to back workouts on the same body part and be sure to mix it up. I am really enjoying the results I got with P90x but that is more about working many areas of your body not just arms.
    Good luck.

-Chris