Hello!

Options
I'm new, I am doing Weight Watcher's but wanted to find some other support besides the meeting. I, like most, have lost weight and gained it back, but, this time it's different. It's finally hit that click button!

Replies

• gal_amy
    gal_amy Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm new, I am doing Weight Watcher's but wanted to find some other support besides the meeting. I, like most, have lost weight and gained it back, but, this time it's different. It's finally hit that click button!

Welcome, I'm also on WW's but use this database to figure out points. Surprisingly it's easy. Also if you have a smartphone with a camera, you can scan codes to quicken the progress.
  • Jaffacake05
    Options
    Hi, I joined this site last wk. I have tried WW too but dropped out sometime last yr as my heart wasn't in it at that time. I've since decided now is the right time and a friend mentioned this site. It helps me track my food easily and chat to others about our journeys when ever not just once a week. It's great - feel free to add me if you want to share ideas, experiences etc :) x