Replies

• blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tofu Fingers!
  • I_get_fit
    I_get_fit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    We have a ton of show here in Washington State so I'm thinking turkey chili or chicken & veg soup
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    stir fry. low cal soy sauce, broccoli, carrots, chicken breast & rice noodles. YUM! only 600 calories
  • MrsLong1980
    MrsLong1980 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had a great big veggie omelette - 2 whole eggs and an egg white, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, spring onion, grated courgette and a lickle bit of cheese - OM NOM NOM!
  • degausser234
    degausser234 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hehe, my roommate is making Pho for us tonight. Soooo yummy!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I had 2 poached eggs, 1 salmon fillet...erm poached, spinach and a dollop of horseradish mayonnaise :-))
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i made a big batch of skinnytaste santa fe chicken the other night, so I'll probably have some of that. Maybe on a tortilla like a burrito

I made the taco version of that the other night!!! Yum!!!

Me too! Boyfriend LOVED it! I've made something of hers everyday this week.
  • angela72023
    Options
    I'm so jealous of all of this! Put some ribs in the slowcooker this morning for the fam, so I am guessing I am having cereal or an omelet :)
  • shopchik12
    Options
    Whole Grain Spaghetti !
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have big bags of fresh creasy greens and kale that need eaten before they go bad so I'm sure one of those will be on the menu. If I can get my husband to cook there will be blackened catfish to go with it, and maybe a mix of brown and wild rice.
  • cmevans22
    cmevans22 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Homemade baked chicken strips similar to this only using strips instead of nuggets and corn flakes instead of breadcrumbs and panko:

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/04/healthy-baked-chicken-nuggets.html

LOVE skinnytaste.com :)
  • ptweightloss
    Options
    Please tell me that's not all you're having.. /:
  • ptweightloss
    Options
    Chai tea.
    Please tell me that's not all you're having.. /:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I made roast chicken with all the fixins Sunday so we're using the leftover gravy and chicken to make "Thanksgiving" Casserole. It's got stuffing, gravy, turkey or chicken, cream of mushroom soup, green beans and french fried onions. Yum!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Most likely a breakfast dinner so eggs, toast, low sodium bacon and maybe some cheese. Also some fruit with free cool whip for dessert. :smile:
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I made roast chicken with all the fixins Sunday so we're using the leftover gravy and chicken to make "Thanksgiving" Casserole. It's got stuffing, gravy, turkey or chicken, cream of mushroom soup, green beans and french fried onions. Yum!

OMG that sounds yummy!!
  • Bet_Lynch
    Options
    I / we had homemade Lamb Hot Pot.
    BUT i forgot to drain off the fat!!
    Major Fail......mind you u it tasted lush!! :bigsmile:

I'll have to really pull out the stops tomorrow at the gym as I went over my calorie intake :sad:
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Baked Potato with toppings and a salad. I have class tonight, so it had to be super easy before I get going!

Oddly enough, I am stuffed!
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    vegetarian chili sounds good for tonight.... of course, topped with cheese, sour cream, and chives... maybe some avocado too. i deserve it after today's workout. maybe i'll make some cornbread for the fam, to go w/ it, but i probably will skip the cornbread.