I feel so young..

Options
lyssamichelle
lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
I'm 19.. Most of you people make me feel 12! haha, I'm not complaining.. I've always seemed older to everyone around me. I'm used to being older than everyone... Like on my blog, most of my followers ar like 15 - 17.. a few are even 13 & 14. It's a nice change.
I need a life.

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :wink: Sometimes I feel like 19 is super young (i have a little brother that just turned 21). It is easy to forget that when I was 19 years old I had a live in boyfriend (8 years older, my now husband of 10years) with his 6 year old son, paying my own bills, working 2 jobs etc. :laugh: Most times age is relative...
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    That's because you are. Enjoy it. :flowerforyou:
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I know I'm young.
    Feeling young & being young aren't the same thing..
    I'm more of an adult than my sister. She's 22.
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    Feeling young is good though. I'm 20 and I still act like a four year old, haha. In a good way though. I mean yeah, being mature is good and all but, don't need to be it all the time. Gotta let loose sometimes so you don't drive yourself insane.
  • Angelam_02
    Angelam_02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :wink: Sometimes I feel like 19 is super young (i have a little brother that just turned 21). It is easy to forget that when I was 19 years old I had a live in boyfriend (8 years older, my now husband of 10years) with his 6 year old son, paying my own bills, working 2 jobs etc. :laugh: Most times age is relative...

strangest thing..I am 19 have a live in boyfriend, we have our own place. He is 9 years older than me and has an 11 year old =) Oh yea and I work and pay all my own bills and am in college which i pay for on my own. =)