Newbie needing some help !!!

Options
Hi everyone.. just signed up and a total newbie to sites like this one..

Im a married mum with four children, and have decided enough is enough and I need to get some control back and do something about my weight and to start to feel happy with myself.... to stand and in a mirror and think that actually Im o.k would be amazing...
This site was highly recommended so Im hoping that it will become a vauable tool..

As a total newbie any help or advice on this site would be gratefully recieved please..... Thanks guys :smile:

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Its a fantastic ive been on here for 6 months and ive lost 63lbs with MFP and 80lbs altogether , welcome to MFP add me if you like im also married with 2 children and my wife is on here too good luck
  • christinekojack
    christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey there, i have been on here before and then fell off the wagon!! i just joined again this week and am determined to do it right this time!! Feel free to add me if you wish and good luck! xx
  • ljames0927
    ljames0927 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I join this site about 2 months ago and wasn't real successful the first time around. The beginning of this year my mom and I said we have to lose weight. I've been using this site non-stop since the 3rd and it has helped me so much. It makes me stay aware of what I'm eating. So far I've lost 4 lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend also.