The drier is no longer my enemy!

Options
ndiamond
ndiamond Posts: 37 Member
I've got the nutty routine down: I pack my gym bag at night, wake up at 5:30, pack my 8yr old's lunch, wake him up, get ready, drop him off at school head to the gym and work out for 1-1.5hrs, take a shower and off to work!

So I packed my bag with a pair of jeans straight out of the drier (I'm not quite sure what I was thinking). Well, I GOT THEM ON!!! AFTER THE SHOWER! I didn't have to fight my jeans!!! I didn't even need to do the super cardio kick boxing routine it usually take me to put on my jeans! Just slip 'em on and off to work. I'm not afraid of my drier anymore...alas, my clothes and I live in harmony.

Thank God for the small miracles :happy:

Replies

• hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    that's awesome :flowerforyou:
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! talk about an esteem booster !! I can't wait to get to that point, soon enough... good job, girl!!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. Just last week I decided to try on a pair of my old jeans.. size 13 ( current'y in a 16) well THEY FIT.. I'm so stoked.. thats not to say all 13s will fit, buts a start. I just ordered clothes online from AE at a size 14.... If they dont fit, I have something to work for. Can't wait till I dont have to hang my clothes anymore!!!!!

Way to go girl, keep it up!
  • ndiamond
    ndiamond Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    There's nothing like your own old clothes becoming new again!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started drying all of my clothes too, because they are TOO BIG!! High five atya!
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats, what a great way to start your day, it's funny how we are all different people from all over the world but have the same enemies: the drier, junk food, etc, etc.

Keep moving everyone, it will pay off

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I haven't dried my clothes in a dryer in tears, so this was a great post!
  • porka29
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: I haven't dried my clothes in a dryer in tears, so this was a great post!

tears:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • porka29
    Options

tears:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dang it! :bigsmile: years
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just started drying all of my clothes too, because they are TOO BIG!! High five atya!

that's me too. I hadn't dried my clothes in a drying in years, and now that they are too big, I don't have to wait a day for them to dry before wearing them. It's a great feeling.:happy:
  • inspiron
    inspiron Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :laugh: i totally relate to these stories
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Made me laugh..I use to blame my poor drier for all my pants not fitting, and I would NEVER EVER put on jeans straight out of the shower! Funny thing, I used to complain the drier shrunk up my jeans just enough they were too short for my legs. Tuns out after losing a chunk o' weight, the jeans were not too short, the butt was too big. Fit fine now!
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Way to go!!! :drinker: I love your thread title! That is too awesome!!!

Becky
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You guys are fantastic. This was so funny. Thanks for the laugh.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!