3/4 of the way to my goal =)

Options
Well I cant seem to post my photo, but you can see it on my main pic. I have hit my 3/4 of the way mark for my goal.. super stoked! and its only taken a year!

Replies

• Runnels
    Options
    You did it, hooray!! It seems pretty common to have trouble with the pics and it has something to do with the link.. img instead of IMG..?something along those lines. There's a lot of how to posts for pics in here also! You are amazing and truly an inspiration! I know your a great writer too, so get your story on here woman! Love you!!
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, I started at 239, so it was great to see this. I can't even begin to see the finish line, but it would be awesome if I could look like this in a year!

Thanks for posting :)
  • mccarty2003
    mccarty2003 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yayayayayaya! You look so fanfreakintastic!
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    Great job, lookin' good! :flowerforyou:
  • AlwaysSarah87
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Its hard to imagine a year. But you have worked hard for a year!!! You have done amazing! You are looking WONDERFUL! I know once you hit your goal you won't stop because you changed your life! So wonderful!
  • blueangul
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! =)) I will figure this out somehow. I am thankful for all of my friends support and even people I have never met supporting me along this journey. I has been wonderful to know that so many people know I can do this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!