30 Day Shred!!

Options
Hi Everyone, Well I am back on the wagon (so to speak), and kick started my day with Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred DVD with Jillian the scarey fitness guru from Biggest Loser. What can I say but wow!! Super intense workout, hard bloody work. Was fantastic! Now the hard part, keeping going.

Replies

• mrsfoose
    Options
    I love Jillian! Have a great, adrenaline filled 29 more days!
  • lawswife
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of level 1 of the 30 day Shred. Tomorrow I will move on to level 2. Kinda scared, not gonna lie.
  • button777
    button777 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did day 2 today.... I'm aching but its a good ache... excited to do tomorrow!
  • blondeboms
    blondeboms Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 13 for me! Level 2 is tough but i'm totally addicted!
  • SexyLexy83
    Options
    DAY 1 FOR ME AND WOW WHAT A WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 2 on Level 1. She is touch and specially Natalie. I wish I could do it like her.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 30...loved it! On to Ripped In 30 now.

It starts getting challenging in Level 2... :)
  • Abalicious11
    Options
    I have done level 1 a few times but then I have a day where I play basketball so I dont do the 30 day shred its getting easier each time but I always split up my days with something else as well
  • dragonz11
    Options
    finshed level 2 day 4,i sweat like a piggy halfway thru 2morro :) looking forward to level 3
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 here! Hurts to get up from a sitting position. Gosh, it hurts to sit. Sore legs! Excited about the results though!
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    hi im back on wagon too lol i lost 2 stone last year with jillian (love it) i put 1 stone back on (long story) but on tuesday i started again and im hoping to lose the stone by my birthday :) in march enjoy it after day 3 i was so sore but you just gotta plough through and the results are amazing
    Pamela X X X
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me and my thighs are killing me! That is the only thing that is really sore! Surprisingly! Im adding Zumba in for extra cardio in the mornings! Keep with it! We can do this! :)
  • shanecotto5
    Options
    Today was day 2 on level 1 for me!?
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day two level one.
    I already feel good!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Love Jillian. Stick with it, you will see amazing results. I don't do her video everyday, I fill in with other things: C25K, elliptical and riding my bike when weather allows!
    Forgot to add that I am on D4 L3
  • BlackAndTan
    Options
    Day 1 of level 1 :) Sore today. I hope I can make it through day 2!
  • Lindsaylanders
    Options
    i always feel wobbly after i like it!
  • toothfairy90
    Options
    Awesome to see so many of you doing Jilllians DVDs. I did day 3 of Level 1 yesterday and already am finding it a bit easier. Managed to do the entire minute of that last cycling exercise - oooooohhh it hurts!! Off to the gym today.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 L1. Getting better at the push ups and jumping jacks. Still hating the bicycle crunches at the end...
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    keep it up!!! it gets tougher but you get stronger as you go, so it's empowering!