• shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    I think I am about a 7 with makeup
    without a 5 haha!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Most days a 3 to 3.5... but today I'll give myself a 5 for successfully negotiating my 57 mile drive home on a snow covered interstate with ice ruts everywhere... along with getting blinded 3 different times by semis passing me and splashing slush all over my windshield. Scary stuff!!! :noway:

Not to mention I about slid off the road at least a dozen or more times... and I was only averaging about 40-45 mph.
  • lsnowden1
    lsnowden1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I never really thought about this, but my confidence fluctuates. I'm maybe like a 6 or 7 on weekdays, and an 8 on weekends!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Definitely a 9... confidence is an awesome trait :)

totally agree! :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    9 at my best, 4 at my worst. Haha.
  • Fred77
    Fred77 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    about a 3 without makeup

and a 1 with
  • sheena_coleen
    Options
    5-6
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Most days a 3 to 3.5... but today I'll give myself a 5 for successfully negotiating my 57 mile drive home on a snow covered interstate with ice ruts everywhere... along with getting blinded 3 different times by semis passing me and splashing slush all over my windshield. Scary stuff!!! :noway:

Not to mention I about slid off the road at least a dozen or more times... and I was only averaging about 40-45 mph.
    You sell yourself short, Jim, but I can relate.
    I see the things that I like - I'm tall, I have a small waist and long legs and I am strong and healthy, but I also see the things that I don't like - my pointy chin and freckled skin, my stretch marks, my homely nose and too-small mouth, my dark under-eye circles and the little bit of loose skin on my tummy.
    All in all, I would say that, on a really good day, I'm a 6.5 or 7 -- as long as I have makeup on. If I don't at least have some mascara to compensate for my invisi-lashes, I look like I have two dark blobs where my eyes should be, and that would put me at more of a 4-4.5. You know those people who look gorgeous even if they just rolled out of bed? Yeah... that's not me. I can look okay, but takes a LOT of work.
  • eayal002
    eayal002 Posts: 186
    Options
    7 leaving some room for improvement.
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can never make up my own mind, so rating myself is a challenge. If I had to I would say a 5.... I have to work on the self confidence thing too.
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    3 right now...half way to my goal 6 then ill be a big 10 BABY!!
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    5 or 6 tops
    :blushing:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Based on the interesting day I've had....I'm definitely a 12.
  • jjteddy1982
    Options
    I'm a solid 8!!!!!!!!!!
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Captain_Mal Good for you :)
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Id say i'm a 7.
  • CastleMadeOfSand
    CastleMadeOfSand Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    started here feeling like a 3. Lately--more like a "stop wasting time trying to count that high and look at me already." Is that a quantifiable number?
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    started here feeling like a 3. Lately--more like a "stop wasting time trying to count that high and look at me already." Is that a quantifiable number?
    Your number is WAY higher than 3 sweetie.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    3 still working on me.