Hi - I'm new

Options
This site has really be helpful to me so far. In the last 3 years, I went from 135 lb. to 186 lb. I know...I still can't believe it!!! I went from size 6/8 to size 12~! Anyway, I hired a trainer and started working out 3 times a week. That is when I went from a 180 to 186! I could not seem to do anything to lose weight. I now started drinking "skinny water", which helps curb my appetite. Further, I started taking "Alli" capsules and I am eating better.

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • nala
    nala Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement and congratulations on your weight loss. Wow! Your children are so cute!
  • rscoby
    rscoby Posts: 1
    Options
    Nala - I just want to congratulate you and give you encouragement. Keep it up!!!
  • Pheobe
    Pheobe Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Like you i"m new to this site myself. so I have enjoied it and all the people.
  • dladie6209
    Options
    Hi everyone, today is day 1 for me and I love everything about this site.

Good luck to all of us. :love:
  • nala
    nala Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome! The site is great and has really helped me. Tracking your food really does make a difference!
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hello! Ive only been here less than a month, I have already lost three pounds! Im very excited! Its coming off slow, But atleast its coming off! I love this site! And believe you will too!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dbenson48
    Options
    Welcome! The site is great and has really helped me. Tracking your food really does make a difference!
    Nala, Your going to love it!
  • MPhillips
    MPhillips Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too....
    Isn't this site great? So much info....
    I barely get any calories.... 1200.... such a bummer... I love food and cooking and everything like that... it's my creative outlet... now, I think I am going to have to get creative with my recipes....:}
  • dbenson48
    Options
    Hi everyone, today is day 1 for me and I love everything about this site.

Good luck to all of us. :love:
    Dlady , You will love this site! Im loosing about a pound a week this is starting my forth week and I have lost three pounds!:drinker: :drinker:
  • dbenson48
    Options
    MPhillips
    Hi! I'm new too....
    Isn't this site great? So much info....
    I barely get any calories.... 1200.... such a bummer... I love food and cooking and everything like that... it's my creative outlet... now, I think I am going to have to get creative with my recipes....:}
    MPhillips I went to your profile! The first thing you need to do is go fill out your profile, That way people that have things in common with you can become your friends, and support you more! Ive only got a few friends so far but they have really helped!:smile: