STS-Saggy Titty Syndrome!! :(

Options
Ok so....when i was knocking on 300lbs My Breasts were Huge but plump......they were proportional to my body size....However now that I am losing weight (and Im sure breastfeeding had a hand in it too) my breast size is shrinking as well and my girls are not as "plump" as they used to be.:noway:

I include chest presses and pushups with my regular workout routine, but i seem to be losing weight there faster than gaining muscle.....Am I just waisting my time or is there a way to lift the girls up a little more, without having to actually do some kind of surgery??

Has anyone else run into this problem?? i know this is kinda personal, so If you dont feel confortable talking about it on this forum please inbox me....I would really like some help with this! Thanks!:blushing:

Replies

• torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I remember reading about this... Unfortunately what I read was not what I wanted to read...working the actual muscles under the breast can help lift them but as for the breast tissue itself, it usually does not go back to the way it was once you have a baby. When you breast feed, I'm sure you know the ladies can get very engorged and stretch out... They don't unstretch which really sucks. Once they are stretched that's pretty much it. Wearing a good supportive bra during the day can stop them from stretching anymore...I love sports bras lol Im always against surgery for this kind of thing but if you really feel like you need a breast lift to make yourself feel better about it then you should:) I look at it like this... Our bodies aren't perfect, and feeding your child from your breast is one of the best things you can do for them... I kinda just accepted it as part of life:)
  • CDeguc
    CDeguc Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've always had a small chest and pretty much felt that I would always be ok. BUT, after losing around 50lbs I've noticed that my once perky titties are not so perky anymore! I am currently working on the same issue and have been told that push-ups, pull-ups, and chest work WILL bring them up a little, but I can only imagine that gravity will give in so much. I have seen INCREDIBLE transformations that were all natural and some that needed a little help. It really depends on everyone's own biological make-up. It has a lot to do with your skin elasticity. You may continue to work on it naturally, but use some "serums" like lotions and exfoliation to start perking your ladies up to see if it helps. I always think that surgery is a "last case scenaro" type deal, but also know that it can be absolutely necessary:0) Hope this helps a little!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, for me tho mine have always been less then perky even when more full. Everything I have read and everyone I know personally with the same issues has tried it ALL, nothing really brings them back. It can help a little bit to always strap em down tight while working out and during the day and let em out at night for air! lol the only for sure way to fix it is breast augmentation, which when involving loose skin like when you lose weight, usually means a lift and a slight implant or skin removal in order to achieve. Most ppl aren't willing to go that far though I know...All you can really do is invest in bras that hide it well :) and get naked in front of non shallow ppl who understand what a REAL woman looks like and love it too! after five babies mine ahve changed a lot but I still love them, stretch marks and saggness and all! lol so does the hubby.
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    It all comes down to Coopers ligament. Its the ligament that supports the girls.

Check out this website!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/428288-how-to-strengthen-coopers-ligaments/
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues. I've read nothing really works unless you have a breast lift. not to be confused with implants though
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Same boat. I have decided that when I reach my goal, I will have them lifted and implanted. I am so serious. This saggish is so unexceptable :angry:
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    Just throwing a male perspective into the mix.... They are boobies. We loves them.... They are... my presssshussss!
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit of weight after I had my son and breastfed. I went from a 36D to a 32B.... I waited a few years and eventually had a lift and augmentation.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Just throwing a male perspective into the mix.... They are boobies. We loves them.... They are... my presssshussss!

lmao! And there you have it, one of the most honest things ever said!
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options

My husband concurs. Boobies are good, no matter what. :smile: Nice to know, eh?
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    You sir, have made my day xDDD
  • mrscroel
    Options
    I did the breast lift and implants three years ago....my surgeon told me that was the only fix for the sagging.....I am thrilled with the results!!!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just had my daughter in Novembe and i have lowered the amount i breastfeed so my breast size have shrunk and so has there liftedness (<--made up word) ..From reading this thread i think my only choice will be a breast lift..i guess i will make that one of my gifts for myself when i reach my goal weight... im 22 i should not have grandma titts :(
  • summergirl_nj
    summergirl_nj Posts: 11 Member
    Options

LOL... I think we loves them better when they are firm and perky ... Fireman Sam :smile:
  • kroyalty
    Options
    LOL @ Fireman Sam! This is pretty much the take on the topic from most every male I know. We ladies would prefer they be perkier, but the men don't seem to mind nearly as much. :laugh:
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ok So yeah the sagging is a huge problem here too but even worse is lets just call it the deflated balloon syndrome. I am repulsed by my boobies now. My DH agrees with the above poster that boobies are fantastic! Me on the other hand I can't stand them anymore. They were always perky, full, perfectly proportional to my body. Don't get me wrong they have allowed me to nurse both of my children and I wouldn't change that for anything. I used to love them. I feel like all I have now is flesh, sagging empty flesh bags. I am starting to save for an augmentation, I have no choice at this point I can't stand to look at myself or like to let DH see them in their current state.
  • v1xi
    v1xi Posts: 1
    Options
    I have the same issue! i feel much better knowing that i am not the only one suffering with this issue! I am 27 and have two young children. I gained so much weight during both pregnancies and i breastfed. Now that i have lost most of the weight most of it seems to have disappeared from my boobs :( i have gone from a 36E/F to a 32D and its depressing to have STS! :( i think when i hit 30 i will have them lifted as im happier with them being smaller as now i have more choice in bras!
  • SmujnZ
    SmujnZ Posts: 47 Member
    Options

LOL... I think we loves them better when they are firm and perky ... Fireman Sam :smile:

I reckon - firm and perky really should be the flavour of the day - trying to convince my doctor to agree to a breast reduction!!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I used to have great boobs, loved them and so did boyfriends and eventually my husband...imagine my horror when I bent over in front of my husband and he took his socks off and asked if I wanted to borrow them to stuff my bra!!! It made me laugh, as he was just messing with me, but it also made me notice just how little of my bras I was filling....

If they get too small and droopy I'm happy to have a breast lift op to lift them a bit. I think small boobs are fine as long as you can't tuck them into your waist!!!! :wink:
  • lisacandygirl37
    Options
    Lmao i am actually sore with laughing but at least ur honest lol xx