Lets focus on ourselves.....

Options
I just started MFP three weeks ago. I came here because I heard it was so very supportive and that you actually lose weight the healthy way. All I've seen on the message boards lately is a bunch of bashing. This person posted this as exercise when it's not, realy women have curves...blah blah blah. WHO CARES?!?! Be supportive people...stop hatin! We are all here for the same reasons...to be healthy...

Replies

• april80s
    april80s Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Go Jessica! You tell them girl. I hate reading negative nancy posts.
  • prettywoman75
    Options
    Precisely why I don't have friends on here. I've got all the support I need right here in my own home town.
  • Shoewhr
    Shoewhr Posts: 14
    Options
    I just started MFP three weeks ago. I came here because I heard it was so very supportive and that you actually lose weight the healthy way. All I've seen on the message boards lately is a bunch of bashing. This person posted this as exercise when it's not, realy women have curves...blah blah blah. WHO CARES?!?! Be supportive people...stop hatin! We are all here for the same reasons...to be healthy...

I'm so Glad you posted this. I feel like because I'm not going from size 8 to 4 no one engages. I'm proud that I went from a 22 - 14 and my goal is just in the 10/12 family!

I'm hoping to get the support because the true purpose can be a productive one.