Healthy Recipes using Ground Beef?

Options
I found some ground beef in the freezer today and I would like to know if you guys have any creative, healthy things to do with ground beef.

I've already done chili, tacos, and the like so something different would be nice!
Thanks all!

Replies

• patmc35
    patmc35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Make a meat sauce and serve it over whole wheat pasta.
    Or try making a stuffed pepper or zuchini with brown rice.
  • raylenebrooks
    raylenebrooks Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have no idea on calories but I love cabbage and ground beef and it has to be low
    brown hamburger with diced onion and season well ( i like montreal steak and worsteshire)
    chop whole head of cabbage into strips about half inch or so add too beef mixture and cover with liquid I like chicken broth but any liquid boil till cabbage is tender I like mine really tender and until most of the liquid is gone .

Use large pot I cover mine for a while until the cabbage is done. oh and cabbage wits of course so sometimes I have to add in steps ti fit it all.
  • AviaBatyah
    AviaBatyah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Tonight I did 96% lean ground beef and got a box of mac and cheese and used fat free milk and no butter and mixed them together. My knock off of cheesy hamburger helper. 1 serving was 385 cals 52 carb 5 fat 33 pro 2 fiber