I <3 Skyrim

Options
13»

Replies

• SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That game is so well-loved around here, we actually bought another xbox and copy of the game because the 3 of us were playing it in shifts.

I have considered doing that!!! LMBO!
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Girls playing skyrim. I am impressed! Add me nao!
  • Bradozzz85
    Options
    XBOX chewed my CD up the other day, not happy
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Pffft, who would add you :flowerforyou: I kidddd I kiddd.
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options

That happened to me with Oblivion. I played it so much I wore out the disc. EB Games was nice enough to swap it out for me. For free.

Not saying you should expect it, and not saying they will... just saying that they told me it doesn't cost them anything to do that and maybe going in there just to inquire about used copies and letting them know that your xbox ate yours and you're so annoyed and you aren't sure you can afford to buy another copy... wouldn't hurt, right?

I'm not sure if that's a companywide policy, but it never hurts to drop a hint and see if it works. LOL
  • Bradozzz85
    Options

That happened to me with Oblivion. I played it so much I wore out the disc. EB Games was nice enough to swap it out for me. For free.

Not saying you should expect it, and not saying they will... just saying that they told me it doesn't cost them anything to do that and maybe going in there just to inquire about used copies and letting them know that your xbox ate yours and you're so annoyed and you aren't sure you can afford to buy another copy... wouldn't hurt, right?

I'm not sure if that's a companywide policy, but it never hurts to drop a hint and see if it works. LOL

Thanks I will give that a shot
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Definitely not a companywide policy and they could get fired if they do that... but how badass of them to do it for you anyway!

Not sure if they do it in other countries, but in Australia you can buy a scratch warranty for your disc. $3 if it's under $50 and $5 if its over $50. So if your xbox eats it then they will swap the disc for you.
  • SarahRuth♥
    Options

Definitely not a companywide policy and they could get fired if they do that... but how badass of them to do it for you anyway!

Not sure if they do it in other countries, but in Australia you can buy a scratch warranty for your disc. $3 if it's under $50 and $5 if its over $50. So if your xbox eats it then they will swap the disc for you.

LOL! It was the store manager who did it for me, but it was a few years ago... back when Oblivion was still going for $55... used. Like I said, no guarantee, but worth a shot. :)
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

Gaming is a woman's world.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Of course we play!!!! Haven't you noticed that female gamers >male gamers.
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    Sorry Skyrim, but WoW will always be my sexy girl.

^^ Agree, I love my WoW!
    Skyrim does look good though.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, Skyrim replaced WoW for me. Well that and the irritating changes. *cries* Now my poor priest sits unplayed.