My feelings about food...

Options
I love eating. I eat back all of my exercise calories, and if I could have your extra calories, I'd eat them back for you too. I just felt like I'd post this because I feel like some people feel like food is an enemy that must be conquered. I don't want to defeat my food, I just want to eat it.

AND IT TASTES GREAT!!!! That's why I keep coming back for more. I'm planning a cookie feast this weekend. YUM!!!

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Food and I are on pretty good terms as well.
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    LMAO. I'm totally with you on this one. My food diary would tell the same story. Food is awesome. My main concern with losing weight is that once I get down to my goal weight, my maintenance calories won't be high enough for me to enjoy as many yummy things as I do now. :-P
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I love food too!

I am trying to save my calories for GOOD food though. I don't want to eat something just because I have calories or because it's there. I want to eat foods because they offer nutritional value and because they taste good.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I basically watch what I eat through the day and then have what I want at dinner time. I just try not to go crazy with portions!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I love eating. I eat back all of my exercise calories, and if I could have your extra calories, I'd eat them back for you too. I just felt like I'd post this because I feel like some people feel like food is an enemy that must be conquered. I don't want to defeat my food, I just want to eat it.

AND IT TASTES GREAT!!!! That's why I keep coming back for more. I'm planning a cookie feast this weekend. YUM!!!
    You're reading my mail!

I eat up just over 3000 calories represented by fabulous meals every day.
    This is why I can't stand starvation diets.
    It's no unnecessary and self-defeating.
  • llamalauren
    llamalauren Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    loving eating is what's gets us in the situations we are in now....finding balance is important, it helps me to think about what i want more. to lose all my extra weight? or to eat a cookie (or whatever)? Eating only last until you've finished eating, or until you have to eat again. But loving your body lasts a lot longer and has so much more of an effect on your life.
  • ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm FOOD ... love all of it!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    loving eating is what's gets us in the situations we are in now....finding balance is important, it helps me to think about what i want more. to lose all my extra weight? or to eat a cookie (or whatever)? Eating only last until you've finished eating, or until you have to eat again. But loving your body lasts a lot longer and has so much more of an effect on your life.

I want my body to last forever and that is why I feed it. Cookies, apples, lean meats, hamburgers, olive oil, brussels sprouts- EVERYTHING IT WANTS!!! I eat at a deficit and I am losing weight.

Sometimes, I want to eat a cookie more that I want to lose all my extra weight. I'm satisfied to lose most of it and indulge.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    and if I could have your extra calories, I'd eat them back for you too.

hahahaahh I said the same thing to my best friend this morning!
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I love food now too :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I adore food.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    I love food too :)
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I really love food too!!!
  • caseydimples
    caseydimples Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I too have a love affair with food. Bummer I like to eat so much of it, which is why I'm here. I need to consume a little less of my love...
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    You can add me to the food fan club too!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

I like food too. Cookie feast? :love:
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Food used to be my enemy. I would do anything to avoid it. I would purge it... and I would hate myself for eating it.

However, now, I am slowly growing into a love for food and how truly healthy food (not lean cuisines and smoothies) makes me feel. My food fuels me. My food makes me a great athlete. My food makes my skin look better, and it makes me feel skinny!

I hope all of you can LOVE food!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options

I like food too. Cookie feast?
    One of my awesome pals baked me some and shipped them to me. When they arrive, I'm having a cookie feast. I've invited everyone, they just have to supply their own cookies and eat them at their own house. I'm active and it gives me the freedom to indulge when I want. My hope for everyone is that they can find some balance and not fear food. If you are willing to move, it can't hurt you!
    I love spicy gingersnaps.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I am gaga about food. I love to cook it. I love to bake it. I love to eat it. I HAVE to eat to live, so treating it like the enemy is definitely NOT going to help in the long run.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Options
    I too have a love affair with food. Bummer I like to eat so much of it, which is why I'm here. I need to consume a little less of my love...

OR- you can just exercise a little more. I refuse to let the food go LOL.